Reviews for Instrument
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Ooh this is interesting! I like it!
Serpentine Wisdom chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
It's interesting to read about the vessel's point of view of angel possession - something that I've always found interesting on the show.
Anaethen chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is amazing. I'm in love with the concept of vessels and after reading this fic... It was just perfect, all the feels of a human trapped inside a body he doesn't own anymore, doubting and afraid of losing his faith to the fear he's confronted to. The fact that the nature of Castiel scares him is just beautiful, the way he can experiment life as an angel and what a terrifying thing it is.
Well... Thanks a lot :)
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Wow. This struck home in an uncomfortable way. We don't like to think about Jimmy ' s life, what's left of it, stuck inside of Castiel.

And this... well. Let's just say Dean 's customary epithet for those possessed-"poor bastards"-really, REALLY fits, whether that possession is by angel or demon.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Well done! You really got into Jimmy's head with this piece. Thank you!
Prussian Red chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh Jimmy, my poor, poor, Jimmy. ;_;
He's honestly one of my favorite characters. I wish so badly we'd get to see him again - just one more time. He gets forgotten too easily.

I've always kind of suspected that the reason he had such a craving for burgers in the Famine episode was a combination of this - constant starving - plus them being his last positive human experience. Before everything went to hell when he tried going home in Rapture, he got food.

Excellent, tragic piece.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Any chance of more like this?
Jillian chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is powerful for so short a piece. You immediately draw the reader in with a blunt confrontation with hunger. You made me ache in sympathy for Jimmy's suffering and frustrations at trying to make Castiel understand and failing. And you leave the reader unsettled with Jimmy's final fears of lying angels, since we know what happens to him family.

Well done.
Zephra85 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Beautifully written! Poor Jimmy... I really hope we get to see him at some point again.
BrokenDream83 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Poor Jimmy :-(

Good Job, I like it _
Tashilover chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Y'know, I never really gave that much thought to Jimmy. I mean, I like the guy (the moment he started that beat-down on his demon-neighbor was when he got my respect) but I never bothered to REALLY think about the situation he's in. The inability to move, or think, or act on anything is very scary. And even more, the only real sensation he feels is pain? That sucks. Personally I would've liked to hear Jimmy's thoughts on Sam and Dean, but I guess they're irrelevent for this particular fic. Good job!