Reviews for Confessions
omslagspapper chapter 26 . 6/11/2011
aw, sweets.
ladybugsmomma chapter 25 . 2/13/2011
Kids all around. Wow. I hope you write more on this story so that we can know whether or not they get together.
SquintytotheBone chapter 25 . 1/26/2011
People have got to keep from telling each other everyone elses secrets. They are just causing more trouble.

This is kind of OOC for everyone. The two most in "touch with people" characters can't even pick up on clues from their friends? They just seem like they lost their intellegence completely.
SquintytotheBone chapter 23 . 1/26/2011
This chapter made Angela seem really dumb. It was like they just kept having the conversation over and over again and it was near painful.. So you lost the babies? No. Oh but you miscarried? Yes. But you had an abortion? No... Angela would've figured it out so quickly.
SouthunLady chapter 25 . 1/24/2011
What a sad chapter. While it wasn't right that Angela told Sweets about Brennan's daughter, she was right that Brennan probably wouldn't ever tell him and he did have the right to know. But, enough of the nonsense. Where is Booth and Brennan? LOL.
windsor69 chapter 23 . 1/16/2011
i like the story and all the curveballs. keep the updates coming!
belle chapter 23 . 1/15/2011
you make angela look really dense and stupid, btw when are you going to move the story along the chaps are very short.
sassybee chapter 23 . 1/15/2011
I just loved that conversation between Brennan and Angela.
SouthunLady chapter 23 . 1/15/2011
I do hope you finish this story even though I didn't like Cam having Booth's baby. Did Brennan also have Booth's baby and that is who was crying and is going to shock Angela?
SouthunLady chapter 22 . 12/27/2010
Come on and fill us in...it's been sooooo long!
omslagspapper chapter 22 . 12/27/2010
ah this story, and it's epic epic cliffhangers every chapter! i love it. carry on.
dr. tempe bones chapter 21 . 12/21/2010
I love this so far, but i need more. Please dont make me wait for a long time. ]
stooger chapter 20 . 11/30/2010
Hey thanks for the update! Cliffhanger. :-)
stooger chapter 19 . 10/28/2010
Great chapter. Some of the beginning dialogue was hard for me to follow but maybe that's just me. Thanks for updating!
chicanita11 chapter 19 . 10/28/2010
ahh keep writing more please please and soon