Reviews for Promises
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
lol he's so demented
thetamedrose chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is my guilty pleasure.

Your writing and Tom Riddle/ Hermionie fanfics are my guilty pleasure now. You make me squirm and squeal in my bed due to adorable-ness and frustration and happiness. I love how this story played out - Tom with his promises :3

I just. I just. I just...there are no words for how much I love your writing style - it's deep, but done with precisely the right words, so that it seems simplistic and effortless, when it's really not. The characterization of Tom and Hermione are IC and beautiful.

Let me just leave now so I can go read more of your fanfics. Goodbye for now. You'll see a review from me in the near future.
Written Fire chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
That line at the end, the 'good girl' one.. I like it.
MidnightThief15 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I'm glad you've written so many of these little connecting-one-shot stories. They're really good. :D
Shubhs chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
How entirely adorable. For some strange reason, this made me think of For The First Time by The Script. :P

Tom is heartbreakingly hot. XD

Love this drabble. :P :)
ffaddict chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
You did a really great job of depicting the bipolar nature of Lord Voldemort.
silver screen icon chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
aaaaaaaahhhhh i love this universe you've created! This Tom/ Voldemort is the best!

silver screen icon

xx
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This was awesome x)
dest-unknown chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
wow.i really love these stories because they aren't so predictable and you really know how to portray the characters. please write the next installment soon!
sonea91 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
In my opinion, this is the best part of this series so far, probably because it's utterly ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that in a bad way, it's just - Tom's behaving so very odd, and ridiculous is really the only word I can come up with to describe his behaviour. Anyways, never mind my rambling, I'm off to read the last part now)
AliBelly chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
He's so bloody charming!
hateme101 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
this is good you should keep writing
Melnoli chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I adore your Tom! Particularly this Tom :D I love it love it love it. I can't think of anything I'd suggest that could possibly improve this oneshot
yay chapter 1 . 4/19/2011