Reviews for Promises
madval29 chapter 1 . 7/20
He's so strange. Great story!
oslca35 chapter 1 . 1/26
My fav shippy
piquant-eye chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I love your version of Tom Riddle and Hermione. LOVE IT.
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Voldemort sneaking into Hogwarts is too incredible to believe but I think that makes this even better - and could say something about the way his mind is working. Really liked this.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Feels like there is one last part to this!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Aww, like a pinky promise. Ridiculous but adorable.
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
lol he's so demented
thetamedrose chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is my guilty pleasure.

Your writing and Tom Riddle/ Hermionie fanfics are my guilty pleasure now. You make me squirm and squeal in my bed due to adorable-ness and frustration and happiness. I love how this story played out - Tom with his promises :3

I just. I just. I just...there are no words for how much I love your writing style - it's deep, but done with precisely the right words, so that it seems simplistic and effortless, when it's really not. The characterization of Tom and Hermione are IC and beautiful.

Let me just leave now so I can go read more of your fanfics. Goodbye for now. You'll see a review from me in the near future.
Written Fire chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
That line at the end, the 'good girl' one.. I like it.
runswithstars chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I'm glad you've written so many of these little connecting-one-shot stories. They're really good. :D
Shubhs chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
How entirely adorable. For some strange reason, this made me think of For The First Time by The Script. :P

Tom is heartbreakingly hot. XD

Love this drabble. :P :)
ffaddict chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
You did a really great job of depicting the bipolar nature of Lord Voldemort.
silver screen icon chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
aaaaaaaahhhhh i love this universe you've created! This Tom/ Voldemort is the best!

silver screen icon

xx
Eoeo chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This was awesome x)
dest-unknown chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
wow.i really love these stories because they aren't so predictable and you really know how to portray the characters. please write the next installment soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »