Reviews for Good Girl, Gone Bad
JuliaJulz chapter 17 . 5/5
wow amazing fantastic i love this story wow can nt wait for more please update please
A. Love chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
I know that you haven't updated but this chapter doesn't disappoint. It could be the ending. :)
Alison Love chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
You break my heart :'(. Gosh I love this story, and I don't care that it's 2015. I'm reading it and loving it.
reader-chic-2 chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
So this looked good to begin with. And I'm going to continue reading it cause there isn't much in this section of them but...goodness! You must LOVE shopping enough to WRITE about it. I don't hate or love it but I don't want to spend time reading about it, especially when it lasts two chapters. You could have gotten the message across just with the Victoria secrets part! Okay, sorry, that was over the top. Anyways, I like the flirting! Flirting is good. Flirting can't happen when chad is gone for two chapters.
Black Ninja chapter 17 . 6/2/2015
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
It is so romantic how Chad told Sonny, that her voice saved him.
I can't wait for the next update!
Gaarascookie chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
Please continue this story its really good! .
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
If i was T and S i'd be mortified for the publuc to know i went to Victoria Secret
ShyNiks chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
Great story! I just found it today. I love everything about it. The plot is great and the characters and situations are so real. If you are continuing this story...please update. Please finish it!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
PLEASE finish this story! If you didn't- I can't even- just please please please finish!
Little Miss Me chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
awww that is such a sweet ending to an amazing stiry-one of the best channy fanfis ever!

The cooper parents seemed pretty nice and I know hoiw mnuch sonny and chad are in love. This story was brilliant and EPIC. Channy and Tawnico are th best pairings from SWAC in my opinion. The rest all tend to vary but I cannot stand Chawni. Ew. Tawni and chad have a lot in common. They both have huge egos and think that they are better than everybody else. But they are to similar-they need someone to keep them grounded and opposites do attract don't they? Whicgh is why Chawni will never work

POS
HisSecretLover18 chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
What going to happen next? Will Sonny's mom forgive Chad? What about everyone at the studio? What happen between Tawni and Nico? I hope you update soon. Please.
anonymouse P chapter 17 . 9/25/2011
OMG! Ahhhh! I'm sooo happy. PLEASE continue this story!
Chrissie chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
please just update
AlliPaige chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! ITS NOT OVER, IS IT? UPDATE, please! its amazing!

idk how, but your description of Chad in his coma was so... real. fantastic job
XxSimplyAlicexX chapter 17 . 7/29/2011
Love this story! Comedy and Drama while there's romance... I LOVE IT!

At the beginning, I almost felt like I was a perv because it made me think of the song "If You Seek Amy". I probably am a perv though. Haha, I couldn't stop reading this story! So good! Chad's character is... what I expect. Ruled by his hormones. Hehe. But that's what makes him sexy. Not counting looks of course.

Dang obviously people love this story. 900 something reviews? Kudos!(:

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Hugs&Kisses,