Reviews for Downers of Life
Guest chapter 28 . 9/20/2013
You need to continue this story. I love it. Its one of my favorites.
Ro 'FlyinBootay chapter 28 . 12/23/2012
I love this story!
TwilightRocks65 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Nicee ( :
MakMotionless chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Hey, It's Maha... I want us to talk again... Please private message me. I'll reply with an email address you can contact me at. I really hope you get this. Please reply as soon as possible. It's really important! Kay, bye...
Fee-Sha16 chapter 28 . 12/27/2011
Awesome Story! Great Job!(:
ProudOnewSHAWOL89 chapter 28 . 8/11/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! !
CaptainNapkin chapter 28 . 5/30/2011
Hello :P

Awesome story. I want to know what has happened withe Jesse, like how he is getting on and stuff. Also depending on the chapters Renee and Phil died two different ways, Phil with cancer and Renee with suicide, or both in a car crash. I am pretty sure I didnt misread, but I might have, so yeah. :P Cant wait to read more of this awesome story!
NannaRahRah chapter 28 . 1/26/2011
love it, love it.
AliciaEM chapter 28 . 1/12/2011
Really good chapter.I can not wait for the next chapter :)
Edward'sBella21 chapter 28 . 1/11/2011
Omg! I love this story I laughed I cried everything. I want to see the cullens get custody of Bella. And I would love to see what would happen if Jesse came bac for Bella that would be awesome! But great job on the story!
Noble Korhedron chapter 28 . 1/11/2011
Letters, huh...? I might be more inclined to believe her if she'd bothered to send them registered post! :-(
Laura whitlock chapter 28 . 1/11/2011
come on carry on
twifranatic chapter 28 . 1/11/2011
really like your story

keep writtin

update soon please :D

x
PushingReality34 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
this sounds alot like another fanfiction i was reading. but i don't remeber the title so it might have been this, but i don't think so
HauntedApple chapter 9 . 1/11/2011