Reviews for Of Avalon
sissyHIYAH chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I was in a strange mood earlier and really felt the need to read this one again. It just seemed to fit my odd state, a bit confused and a bit weary.

I know I've told you on livejournal what I think of this one, but I need to say it once more: I love this story. Thanks again for writing it and for giving me something to chew on while I sort some things out. Perfect fic for one hell of a pensive mood.
kaio chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
aww that's awesome. I like how he's reflecting.
messengercat chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Interesting read, always had a soft spot for the symbolism of legends and fairy tales, and this was good use of it to show Seifer growing up, the different agreements and arguments with it and with the world around him. A very nice take on it all.
Skykhanhunter chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
So true, and yet not true at the same time. But then again, human nature is the same no matter where or when. Seifer's obsession with ye olde historie is one of the most interesting parts of his character. In essence, he is a lot like Boromir of Gondor, seduced by power and his own dreams, noble though they might be. But then again, in that itself lies his redemption. Perhaps V, of Alan Moore's creative genius, had a point. There must be destruction and chaos before something new can be born. That symbolism is evident here as well.

Excellently written, as always, brilliantly use of symbolism and perfectly tied into the title, flowing and elegant. A great read.
staceums chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Great concept :) Love the writing.