Reviews for Dream On
Awww chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Poor baby! Dean! Good job everyone else though. Also, everyone abandoning Dean would have been a good fic
Ramsses90 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Hi, I'm your Chinese fan, I like your fiction very much! And I want to share it with so many Chinese fans who don't know English very much. Can I translate it into Chinese and put it in our website? I beg for your permission!
Looking forward to your reply! Thanks!
gr8read chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
The wrap up was really quick, but I like this story.

Thanks.
ukfan101 chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
poor Dean that was a lot to take in all at once...good job
ukfan101 chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
poor Dean is horribly confused, I wonder if we will ever find out what it was that dream/nightmare Dean did to piss off everyone so much...good update
SylviM chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
WOW! I love this story, the way you write makes me feel like I'm there with them. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much. SylviM
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
ah a less confusing chapter...see what is happening now...glad that Missouri is there to help them...good update
ukfan101 chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
okay maybe just me but I am even more confused than I was at the end of the previous chapter. Really don't understand what is going on with Dean now.
ukfan101 chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Yikes what is going on...is Dean dreaming again or not...really enjoying this story..keep up the good work
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Awesome story. I really badly want to know what's going on. Please update soon. Thanks for everything.
metallicarfan chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
This has started to get really interesting. I look forward to more updates.
6Darkest6Angel6 chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
I like this story. I love hurt!dean.

Hope you continue soon.
lime juize chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Interesting. I really love the premise. I can't wait to see where you are going to take this. Update soon!
ukfan101 chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Yikes what is going on with Dean...for him to almost "hurt" the impala like that...and what is it that would be make Bobby turn on him...great update
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
so is this dream that Dean is having..is it a real memory? like the start of this, can't wait to see more of it and how you are all taking it.