Reviews for Blood Soaked World
I was so happy when someone decided to kick Kyouya in the balls but,I still like him.
In always liked Ritsu, Nekozawa but Mori and Honey are still the best.
This is a great fanfic
annie.jo.marie chapter 14 . 10/28/2016
Oh wow! I want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2016
Lame and Clithe.. Rapist getting away
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Stupid rape Fantasies.

Does breaking and downplaying strong Women turn you on?
Tisha chapter 14 . 8/9/2016
Quiet an interesting story line. Would live to have seen it finished though.
nikanoj39 chapter 14 . 7/31/2016
Ok I'm nit-pick a little bit. Japanese terms for Little brother(Otōto) Little sister: (Imōto). When Haruhi called Satoshi 'Sato-nii' that incorrect. Nii-san ,Nii-Chan ,Nii-sama , and nii all means elder brother. Satoshi is younger then Haruhi, so that means he should be called Otōto. When Mori-Senpai called Haruhi, Haru-nee, that was also incorrect. Mori-senpai is older then Haruhi, so it should be Imōto. I'm not liking how aggresive and mean Haruhi got but overall the story in interesting.
aphmau 1D haruhi chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
here here yeah i reply a little... *crickets chirp* OKAY OKAY ALOT but its manly because i read it over and over with new ideas but i am waiting for her to scream at kyouya! or tamaki
aphmau 1D haruhi chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
to be with the 'INJURED ONE' that made me chucklebut if hikaru even makes her even the slightest bit scared do you know who is going to rip someone to shreds?
DragonLadyRachael chapter 14 . 10/17/2015
This was really interesting in a disturbing way. I wonder if you'd consider 'filing off the serial numbers' and self publishing it?
GajeelIronSteel chapter 14 . 7/13/2015
I definitely saw that coming. Does Haruhi ever find out about her daughters real father?
Angelfairy25 chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
Loved it! Can't wait to see what will happen next!
Angelfairy25 chapter 13 . 4/6/2015