Reviews for The Seduction of Kurt Hummel
alexis.colfer.klaine chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
I don't wanna go on. It is really good but I feel really bad for Puck. I mean, Finn doesn't even seem like he likes Kurt that much. But, Puck has said all this sweet stuff to Kurt about how his eyes change color and stuff. It just bothers me that Kurt would do something so devious like that. And Finn also. I don't know. Maybe I'm just crazy and want Puck and Kurt not Puck, Kurt AND Finn. It was hot at first but then the Furt kiss totally ruined it for me. But besides that it is amazing. And I'm sure people will hate me for saying all that but, you can add those people to the pile of other people that already hate me. Thanks.
DameDitta chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
if i was puck i would be so angry with Finn
wsm021 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
am I supposed to feel like Finn just cheated on Noah, cuz I totally do. :(
melissa.maier.902 chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
BEST STORY EVER! TWO THUMBS UP
gleek chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
LOVED the last line. You are extremely talented, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us
animelvr23 chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
Aww such a good story...but i hated the ending (no offense, I love the rest of it) :(
I totally saw one of them leaving the relationship chapters ago /3
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
Loved this. I love the pairing of Kurt and Puck. :o)
Froots chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
Aaaaawh that was sooooo sweeet! Loved the story!
Johnnystein lol chapter 15 . 4/15/2012
HOT NEED COLD SHOWER!
Clove the girl with knives 59 chapter 15 . 2/13/2012
THIS WAS SO CUTE
knightessjg chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
Awwwwww, fluff. Puck can actually be sweet when he wants to be, and I think that this isn't too out of character, if he liked guys. Good job.
knightessjg chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
I think it has turned into Operation: Get Seduced by Kurt Hummel actually. This reminds me of a crossover fic I read recently with Harry Potter and Glee. At the end everyone was at a party and Puck was trying to seduce Hermione (the actual pairing was Harry/Kurt though) and was getting frustrated that she wasn't really responding. The thing is, she'd already decided to have sex with him and was just enjoying making him work for it. I'm just getting the feeling that Kurt has already decided and is just having fun making things hard, in more ways than one, for Puck. Well, we'll see.
Narly03 chapter 15 . 11/16/2011
I really like your fanfiction, it was nice to read you :)
chriscolferandbowties chapter 15 . 9/29/2011
I AM CRYING.. i .. i cant... i need... i ... *whimper*
sami1010220 chapter 15 . 9/25/2011
wow, i really liked this fic! great job! :)