Reviews for Destiny and Driftwood, Murphy's POV, an outtake
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Loved this
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Aww, too cute! I love Murphy! Good job boy!
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I liked how you wrote this from the dog's point of view. It was cute. And well written.
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Ha ha ha that was funny. What clever dog, he needs more than just a burger.
vicariousfiction chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I'm jumping up and down with a big smile! This was so sweet lovely read!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Loved this more then the original, Murphy is awesome!
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That was really cute!
vamp.ladybug chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Oh, I love this dog! What he did to Jake's shoe perfect :)
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I abosolutely adored the one sht of Edward and Bella. I have to say it would not have been complete without this one though. I laughed and cried but it was happy tears. Murphy was just adorable and peeing in Jacob's shoe, lmao, that was the best part well except for when he made reference to how loud Bella was with Edward than Jacob. If you come up with anymore brilliant one shots or even full stories like that. I will be glad to read them. I love the sweet fluff and lemony goodness of the stories.
gooshoes chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
AHHHHHHH! Sooo cute. Love Murphy's POV. Especially that he hated Jake. That was classic! You've got so much talent! OK...on to another of your one-shots :}
S.ocd.H chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That was really funny and sweet.
deedee cullen chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
awww i loved murphy from the beginning but reading his POV of the story was freakin awesome he is one smart ass dog and i adore him * Team Murphy all the way * watch out edward i think you have competition for some of my affection
ldroz chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
very cute!
AlexisKlainer chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
omg! i love it from Murphy's POV !

you HAVE HAVE HAVE to to a next chapter! and another chapter on the actual story of course

thanks Iadorepugs for the AWESOMEIST storys EVER!
gredelina1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
That was adorable, sweet and hilarious! I have a dog myself and I can totally picture him thinking some of the things Murphy was thinking ;)