Reviews for At The Drop Of A Hat
nortega chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
LOVE IT!
MichelleNicoleNatasha chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I can honestly say that your story captured the Hatter's emotions better than any one I've ever read! I spent twenty minutes reading it when I could have normally read it in ten because I wanted to savor the details.
rachelcullen1901 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
aww super sweet
DeeJay-Dubu chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
d'aw this is so cool. I'm always a fan of happy endings when they involve work to get there.
ElizabethGMontgomery chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
AND YOUR A FAN OF ALICE? Tee Hee Hee...Do you mind if I stalk your Fanfic for awhile? Lovely idea and grand story. Thanks so much for continuing to share! So...more Doctor Who? Or Alice? Where to go next...

Keep it up!

Lizzie
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I love five times fics, and this is no exception. Excellent job; I love the view you took on how long it took him to follow, and the little studies. Charlie was adorkable, as always, and even Jack was sweet. And it's kind of random, but I love the title, too

Fantastic job, hun. C:

Ver
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Loved. It. Best Alice fic yet. :D
mel60 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Absolutely adorable. Hatter's angst was delicious.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Aw! Very sweet!
Cynth19 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow I totally LOVE it !

OMG Thank you so much for the dedication !

I felt so sad and sorry for Hatter all along and you even managed to make me like Jack a bit more for helping him getting back to Alice

And lol I love the shippy Charly, he totally ships Hatter-Alice :D

Thank you again for this lovely present, I could say it's an earlier one for my Birthday (very soon 4th of January )

Merci !

I just loved it !

Cynthia x
rumoredreader chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Nicely done, loved the last two lines the most:)
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
_ Oh I like this. I like this a lot.