Reviews for The Truth Hurts
Lacie chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Wow by far one of the best fanfics I have ever read, could you write more please? Perhaps a very detailed story about when they were younger or...?
langsohryu chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
nice..love ella hattie...
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
LOVE this XD have you ever read Bellatrix/Hermione, or Bellatrix/ anyone that hats her that is femslash, like Tonks, or Pansy/Hermione (not a love love relationship yet)? Oh and I think you meant we instead of you here:

“Are you going to stare at each other all day, Ella-dear?”
wanda brown chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
My Friend,

You have written this piece beautifully. Of course, there is still one area in need of improvement:

“You’re terrible!” Hattie said, with mock sorrow coating her

words, “you invite me here, and all you do is ignore me.

How

rude.” At these words, Ella turned to face her again, green

eyes alight with fury. “I’m terrible? How easily your forget

the way you treated me when I lived under your roof.”

The issue with this excerpt (and a few others) is simply that as soon there is another person talking, there should be another paragraph. For example, instead of this:

“Well, I came to see you, of course,” Hattie spoke in a

tone of feigned innocence, her blue eyes still trained on

the glass. “Of course you did,” Ella mumbled, standing up.

Hattie followed, and in a movement so swift that Ella was

sure she’d imagined it, Hattie was beside Ella.

It should be this:

"Well, I came to see you, of course," Hattie spoke in a

tone of feigned innocence, her blue eyes still trained on

the glass.

"Of course you did," Ella mumbled, standing up...

Although, it is shown that you know this in other cases, so just make sure you keep an eye out for them.

In other news...

There is quite a bit of humor in this story. "Ella merely stared at her like she were discussing the existence of unicorns (which was debatable, given the false sightings)." That is hilarious. And, "'I want you to fuck me.'The frankness of her statement surprised even Ella." Gosh.

All-in-all, great job with this story. You're vocabulary is massive and your creativity is unimaginable. Keep with the "awesomeness."

PS

“You’re so indecisive,” Hattie said, “when really the decision is quite obvious.”

That is SO Hattie.