Reviews for Away with You
brendafay chapter 7 . 2/27
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
This is so amazing! I love it! Moreeee pleaseee
Shadowhawke chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
Wow, this looks like a really promising premise. If you ever come back to this, I'd love to keep reading. :)
ginar369 chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Please tell me they take Dawn with them? They can't leave her with those twits!
blue talith chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Oh, I so want Allsnjill to come back and add to this riveting story! (Again, the writing has been terrific!) And the plot is fantastic!
blue talith chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
Huh? Not the first Slayer brought back? Wow!
blue talith chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Very sad for Buffy to come back.
blue talith chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Such a tragic way to open a story. The writing is very good and the story is well written!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
this is a really good story, and I find it totally funny that when I was in biology I had to do that same project as Dawn, and I hated too! :)
Veronica chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
I luv this story! Keep writing...
dream-air chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Nice
PadfootObsessed329 chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
I really like this story. I can't wait to read more.
GuessWho876 chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
Woo! An update, I was afraid you had given up on the story. Happy to find it's not the case.

I did reread it, but I think it's good to note that it wasn't entirely necessary (although I agree it was good to refresh details)a few minor changes, but no big ones really.

I'm very interested on moving out of Sunnydale and how that'll go and more curious that ever on just what is up with Buffy's Sponge superpower (lol). Can't wait for more!
Shadowsbabe chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
I hope you haven't given up writing this story. I'd love to see where you planned on taking this story. It's very well written.
jes chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
just hoping that you haven't abandoned this story! i'd like to read more