Reviews for Away with You
A person of interest chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
Yay for this story! Boo for keeping us waiting for the next chapter!

Seriously, though, I think you should go with shorter chapters and more frequent updates. That's better for your readers with short attention spans (like me!), or who don't have time to read a long chapter in one sitting. Also, as a reader, I feel like I accomplish more when I read a bunch of short chapters.

Also, short chapters will be more effective for attracting new readers. The more often you post, the more often your story will jump to the top of the list. Unless of course you've decided you hate this story and don't want readers, in which case, boo for you!
Jes chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
Love it! This story seems like it's going to be my dream version of season 6. The POV changes in this chapter were really well done. You didn't over-lap too much but still made clear how each charater was feeling. I think my vote for the updation is going to be more often and slightly shorter chapters. Can't wait for the next one! :)
Obi-Wan Jinn chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
this was such an awesome chapter. I actually have to say that i prefer the longer chapters over the short ones.
Kriti chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
im glad things are finally starting on the AU track...thanks for making this chapter longer!update soon!
ME chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
I can't wait to see what you have in mind. Come back soon - don't care if it's in little chapters or big ones, just come back!

On another note, you might want to get a beta. You have some

'wrong word' mistakes.
Illusera chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
I love this story! Can't wait to see what happens next! _ As for the chapters, honestly I would go for the quicker updates but use whichever pace you feel best with. :)
Bridge chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
I like your story. I will be glad when they leave Sunnydale,I think that will be ineresting. It was always amazing to me why the other scoobies were in lock step with Willow. They never questioned her about anything. I am also glad to read that Buffy is not treating Spike like garbage. In the show everyone forgot how Spike was helping in Season 5, although he did some unwise things.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
This is a interesting story. Willow pulled buffy out of heaven. Did she really have that much power or maybe god sent her back

Spike did some good but a lot of bad, the scobies have every right to be worried about spike takeing advange of buffy

I reeally hope you don't make the scobies the bad guys in this story, ll they ever do is what they think is right
Hey It's That Guy chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
I like this so far. Can't wait for them to get up and hit the road, hopefully in the DeSoto. _ I don't really know about the short vs long chaps, but maybe...quicker updates make me happier.
Jes chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Great story so far. I really like how you included Buffy's POV of heaven, digging out of her own grave, and seeing her friends again. Looking forward to the next chapter.
GuessWho876 chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
Interesting story. Well thought out and not rushed along, I appreciate that
notevenifyoukillme chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
You're an incredible write, don't stop.

Loved this chapter :)
shelweena chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
oh! can't wait for more.
Obi-Wan Jinn chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
wonderful, a continuation. At first when reading this chap i was a little confused, wonderfully written yet confusing, till i found out it was just a beautiful dream of spike's. Then we see buffy waking up in a coffin! my biggest nightmare. This is going great, hope to see the next chapter up soon.
princess1985 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Hey this story rocks, can't wait to see the next installment.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »