Reviews for Practical Romance
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2017
Can I just give a million kudos or thumbs up or votes or whatever you want to call it bc this is absolutely perfect. Morrigan's character and dialogue were spot on and so was Alistair's. I truly imagined them saying the lines and read some of them in their voice bc it was just so believable! You fleshed out the ritual perfectly and made it clear that it was a magic ritual and not just sex, despite the characters seem inclined on making it otherwise by the end of the chapter. You involved details of the magic ritual in the best way possible that doesn't throw off the mood.
Overall, it's exactly how I imagined or wanted the night to have went down for the two characters I ship the most (for the strangest reason possible) in the history of ships and everything fits so perfectly and it's just so perfect.
Kudos to the best MorriganxAlistair fanfic I've read!
Washed Clean chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
This is an excellent story, even if it comes across as Morrigan-Bashing in this final chapter.

Still, good work.
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
damn it alistair: its only the first of many screw ups in his reign i presume
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
the shapeshifter duel is really awesome, shame that stuff like that cant happen in game
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
ive never been a big morrigan fan, but shes certainly got an "interesting" teaching style
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
alistair has discovered fondue: the ferelden cheese supply is doomed
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
good on loghain for being understanding, its a shame that alistair chose to be king despite of loghains survival
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
I wonder how the mage warden got so muscled, is he an arcane warrior?
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
its good to see love based upon intelligence as much as beauty
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
yay for in medias res, youve set up one heck of a political SNAFU in ferelden
Meatzman2 chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Finely written and beautifully thought out, thank you.
EmbertoInferno chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
awesome story, is there anymore to come?
Ikasury chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
BUWAHAHAHAHA! okay, i'll admit, i skipped straight to the smexies i was interested in, and i have to say, you did not disappoint... not about the smexies, but about the fact that you had these two just SO-OO-OO in character, i was laughing more at that then just the kink... hehe... you have them pegged, and i suppose if they did go at it, willingly, it'd be hilarity like that... and hawt like that...

okay, you have my interest, i shall proceed back to the beginning and do this thing right XD

Till next *salute-waves* Sayounara, 24!

-Iksury
Croatin chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow, i really like the emotion you convey. I haven only read Aftershocks, but you describe the story in a way i wouldnt have seen it. I absolutely abhored anora, but i think you did very well with this. Good work
Liberius chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
Huh... interesting. Write on good Maestro.