Reviews for Practical Romance
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
damn it alistair: its only the first of many screw ups in his reign i presume
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
the shapeshifter duel is really awesome, shame that stuff like that cant happen in game
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
ive never been a big morrigan fan, but shes certainly got an "interesting" teaching style
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
alistair has discovered fondue: the ferelden cheese supply is doomed
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
good on loghain for being understanding, its a shame that alistair chose to be king despite of loghains survival
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
I wonder how the mage warden got so muscled, is he an arcane warrior?
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
its good to see love based upon intelligence as much as beauty
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
yay for in medias res, youve set up one heck of a political SNAFU in ferelden
Meatzman2 chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Finely written and beautifully thought out, thank you.
EmbertoInferno chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
awesome story, is there anymore to come?
Ikasury chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
BUWAHAHAHAHA! okay, i'll admit, i skipped straight to the smexies i was interested in, and i have to say, you did not disappoint... not about the smexies, but about the fact that you had these two just SO-OO-OO in character, i was laughing more at that then just the kink... hehe... you have them pegged, and i suppose if they did go at it, willingly, it'd be hilarity like that... and hawt like that...

okay, you have my interest, i shall proceed back to the beginning and do this thing right XD

Till next *salute-waves* Sayounara, 24!

-Iksury
Croatin chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow, i really like the emotion you convey. I haven only read Aftershocks, but you describe the story in a way i wouldnt have seen it. I absolutely abhored anora, but i think you did very well with this. Good work
Liberius chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
Huh... interesting. Write on good Maestro.
SweetPetunia86 chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
This chapter is boss! You captured Morrigan and Alistair perfectly. Alistair's goofiness has always been incredibly sexy to me. It's nice to see that despite their extremee dislike for each each other, they can please one antoher in bed just fine. Making sure the ritual worked...hilarious! Get it boy!
Sqyub chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Do you know what this needs? Less hand holding, more sqyub.