Reviews for Practical Romance
SweetPetunia86 chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
This chapter is boss! You captured Morrigan and Alistair perfectly. Alistair's goofiness has always been incredibly sexy to me. It's nice to see that despite their extremee dislike for each each other, they can please one antoher in bed just fine. Making sure the ritual worked...hilarious! Get it boy!
Sqyub chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Do you know what this needs? Less hand holding, more sqyub.
mille libri chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
Marcus Amell is hands-down the sexiest Warden ever. I hope you are inspired to write another short for him where he finds some happiness in the face of Alistair/Anora finding each other more than acceptable. I really enjoyed all of these!
EdenLake chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Fantastic. I like how you've taken something mechanical from the game like learning a specialization and made it into its own story. Double points for the story being about Marcus, possibly my favorite fan-fictional warden.
Shoveler chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
good stories
Piceron chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
Delicious! Especially the part where Alistair wanted to ensure the ritual worked. Totally made me laugh. I look forward to finding out Marcus' reaction to what Alistair has done.
almostinsane chapter 8 . 12/3/2010
Wow, that was something. You know, I suspect that Maric may also be Alistair's father. Adds a sort of an Arthurian twist to it, doesn't it? Thanks for writing this.
Siu Jerk Jai chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
Fantastic. You did such great work on the buildup section, and it is awesome. So in character from both of them. You already know how much I love the beginning and the ending, but the middle part might now be the best part of the whole thing, which is definitely how it should be. You've done such an amazing job with a really pivotal moment in this love... uh, quadrangle? Rectangle? Hot, sexy, sweet, snarky... all the best of DA.
artilyon-rand chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
yey awesome te felicito por esto :)
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
Wonderful! So happy to see another chapter of Marcus' adventures. Clever, manipulative Morrigan. Well-played, if ill-done. At least Alistair had a nice time out of it.
Aziethe chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
I squeed so hard when I woke up to find you'd finally posted this. Yay!

Marcus' reaction to her continued probing was so hurtful, poor darling; the fact that he cared so much more for that other woman than he ever would for her. I really felt sorry for Morrigan, even though she mostly brought it down on herself.

The ritual itself was so freakin' adorable. Her trying so very hard not to admit to herself that she was getting more than an OGB out of it was so perfectly in character, and Alistair's sloppy earnestness was surprisingly sweet (drunken suggestion to find Wynne to heal her throat? OMG. So cute.) I adored that even while drunk, he had the presence of mind to make up a somewhat reasonable (though still paper-thin) excuse for her to stay, and that she allowed herself to do so. Also, her flicker of satisfaction at conquering him first was so offbeat and yet so Morrigan-like. She really is an odd fish.
1Scarylady chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
*offers a hearty handshake* Thank you for being the first person I've read to make this a Proper Ritual rather than just A Shag That Happens To Make a Demon Baby.

Have lots of Scary approval.

Oh, and there was something... *hunts back for it*

There it is: I don't *think* Marcus will 'commission great statute in tribute to her father' Statues perhaps, or statuary?
Miri1984 chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
Wow. In Alistair's words that was ... wow! I've read a lot of dark ritual fics, but this has got to be my favourite. You captured Alistair's first time fumbliness and Morrigan's VOICE perfectly. Loved it to bits.
Zute chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
I laughed at how Alistair convinced they had to repeat the ritual. :) This was a wonderful story! I loved it.
mutive chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
Dear Marcus,

Owww. That hurt. I am totally going to have to heal myself over that, because I totally don't want to explain to Wynne how I got that injury.

...on the other hand, other than the major leg wound, I'm pretty happy. Care to join me in the tent tonight? I'm really cute when I giggle. Well..cute or creepy. Hard to tell, really.

Morrigan