Reviews for Practical Romance
mutive chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
Dear Marcus,

You're a slow learner. But that's OK. Because I'm totally going to have you, anyway.

Also, why didn't you come by my tent last night? It was very cold! I am puzzled. Surely after all of that build up, you realized that I wanted to speak to you, and yet instead, you spent the entire evening comforting Alistair for the upteenth time over his sadness at the death of Duncan.

Seriously, if you do not come by my tent soon, I am going to have to resort to drastic measures. Or at least make you strip in front of me again.

Morrigan
mutive chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
Dear Anora,

Have I ever told you how much I love you? Let me count the ways.

1) You bring me cheese. Special cheese! Awww...

2) You're very pretty. And a girl.

3) You can't leave me. Ever. Because you're married to me.

4) You're friends with my BFF, Marcus. Or maybe lovers. Which is kind of OK, as I can't blame anyone for loving the most awesome friend in the whole wide world!

5) You're good at stuff. Like ruling the country, and figuring out how to get dressed for important functions.

Yours forever,

Alistair
mutive chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Dear Marcus,

Stay away from my daughter. I know that she's the most beautiful, intelligent, and wonderful girl in the whole wide world. (And then some.) And while I am glad that you agree with me on these very important points, Anora is too good for you. She's awesome beyond compare, and should be completely untouchable.

Admittedly, I would far prefer that she be with you than with anyone with the last name of "Theirin". (In retrospect, why in the hell did I save Maric? I should have just let him die. Also, I should have led a coup long ago to take over this kingdom.) But all the same, what you are doing is endangering her, and I do not want my darling daughter taken off her throne by Eamon just because you were unable to keep it in your pants.

Consider yourself warned,

Loghain
mutive chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Dear Marcus,

OK, the bird thing? Like, could you have warned me? I mean, honestly, I nearly beat you to death with a poker.

Other than that, though...mmmm...you had *better* not get yourself killed by the arch-demon or whatever. And I totally expect you to return to my room every night until I marry cute but dorky, understood?

The love of your life, or at least a really hot fling,

Anora
mutive chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
Dear Morrigan,

When Marcus gave me Alistair, I was under the impression that he was about as virginal as they came. So I was shocked - shocked! - when I found that he was quite competent last night. After a few glasses of whine and some prodding, I figured out what had happened.

Let me offer my thanks. Like, really, thanks so much! He's so awesome! I owe you a night out on the town, or some jewelry, or *something*. Let me know, and I'll see to it.

Also, thanks for using Alistair for your ritual rather than either Marcus or Dad. Since I kind of like Marcus, and Dad would just be icky.

Give my regards to your little demon baby and hopefully be a good Mommy. Ferelden may need him or her someday.

Regards,

Anora
1Scarylady chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
Your Morrigan voice is excellent, very good indeed.

I have one little quibble; how the hell did she find out about crocodiles? They'd freeze to death in Ferelden.
Zute chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
I loved it when I read it on the Kmeme! So sexy!
thinkdragonage chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
This was lovely! These two are adorable together. And now I need to go back and read your other chapters, because there's enough of a hint about what's past (between Marcus and Anora) to really intrigue me.

So glad you posted this.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
Very vivid and evocative writing. I've really enjoyed these stories!
Piceron chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
Very well-written chapter. I loved the whole chase scene and the interaction between Morrigan and Marcus. The mage origin is my favorite of the game, and I must admit your Marcus is one of my favorite mages. I shall eagerly await more of his adventures.
almostinsane chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
Great chapter! Personally, I wish there was a happy ending with Morrigan... Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Eva Galana chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
Excellent short. Very well written. You know, I can picture Morrigan doing just this sort of thing - if she's not to fall in love with the Warden, but takes him anyway as a lover, I'd totally see her playing these kinds of games.
Nithu chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
That was breath-taking! The chase was thrilling :)
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Sexy and magical! A wonderful glimpse at how Marcus eventually became that intriguing owl! He was quite a find: too bad Morrigan didn't truly appreciate him!
almostinsane chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Great chapter! I have to wonder how Morrigan and Marcus fell out? Thanks for writing this. It was awesome. God bless!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »