Reviews for Practical Romance
Eva Galana chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Another nicely done chapter. Very well written; I like Marcus' approach to Morrigan about her shapeshifting; I especially like Morrigan's approach to, ahm, teaching him.
Piceron chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
I liked this very much. I thought you did a great job in capturing Morrigan and I liked how Marcus didn't get flustered at Morrigan's demand that he take off his clothes. I always liked how he laid it out to her at the end of the chapter, leaving the decision of whether they went any further firmly in her corner. I look forward to Part Two!
almostinsane chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Great chapter! Once again, you write this rather well. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Aziethe chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
There's something quite disgusting about liking cheese /that/ much, imo. Anora is a far better woman than I...

I'm so glad to see that even if it's not the ending she wanted, that there's still that potential for happiness and that she's not going to let what may have been stand in the way of that. I also really liked the entire process of figuring out what was wrong with Alistair, only to discover that he's been shooting himself in the foot in typical fashion. It was cute.

It does make me wonder though, when all of Amaranthine is cleaned up, whether Marcus is going to consider trying to find the OGB or if he's going to determine that he's needed more at the Vigil, particularly given Cauthrien's request which suggests that he could leave it in her hands. (Would I like to see him chase after Morrigan? Well, yes. Absolutely. Even if it's just to kill her...)
Eva Galana chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Nicely done chapter, and an interesting look into Alistair and Anora's relationship, and how they both see Marcus (as far as Anora is concerned). Also, Alistair's dismay at being comfortable while his best friend fights for his life was well done, too.
Piceron chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
What a wise woman Anora is, willing to try to be satisfied with what she can have instead of pining after what was lost. The fondue bit just made me laugh. Great story! I hope you are inspired to continue it.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
That was really adorable. Fondue! Yes, I can see that Alistair cannot be trusted to eat it in public. I can also see that it could definitely be a bonding experience! Clever Anora.
Pure Awsome chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
I'm enjoying your story very much, the DA characters are very spot on. Hope to see Marcus in the next chapter, he's by far one of the best Pc Wardens written on here.
Aziethe chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Oh, they are just so adorable together! I didn't even think about the parallel with Rowan either. Poor Loghain, forced to watch his daughter falling into the same pattern. All that suppressed emotion from everyone was so poignant.
Piceron chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Oh this was very well written with a lot of bittersweet moments. The parallels between Marcus and Anoric to Loghain and Rowan, Loghain calmly accepting his destiny to die defeating the Archdemon, and Anora taking what she can while she can. I hope there is more to this! I'm finding this story very engrossing. Nicely written!
Piceron chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
I'm glad Anora at least had one night with Marcus, even if their relationship ends up going no farther. Although what a shame. Marcus and Anora seem to go together very well. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Eva Galana chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Amazing chapter. I like the perspective Loghain adds to the mix. I hadn't even drawn that conclusion - Anora and Marcus face whatn Loghain and Rowan had. Interesting parallel.

Nicely done.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
How refreshing! Three Dragon Age characters in a single room, eventually all behaving like adults. Anora is so very sympathetic in this story. And Loghain's fears, of course, are entirely justified. Well done!
Piceron chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
I like this view of Anora as a real person very much and I enjoyed her struggle to resist her attraction to Marcus. The spectacles were a nice plot device. I'm looking forward to finding out her decision since Marcus was gentleman enough to leave the decision to her.
Eva Galana chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Ah, I like this. I also very much like your Marcus Amell. Logical, practical but still very much a feeling character.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »