Reviews for Bad Days
HitTheRoad chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
Love this story so much, please update, please, I beg you.
Crooked souls chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
I really love this story. The plot is amazing, the characterization is spot on, and the pairing is beautiful ;). I saw the quote and immediately began to ship Jack and Ralph lol. I know it's been a while (a long time actually) but if you are willing and able, I would ADORE an update to this story
Winter Cicada chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
You really ought to continue this. It's really interesting, plus the pairing is fantastic. :3
KTDLover chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
I understand that it's been a while, but I would really love to see this story continued.:)
The writing is fantastic and the characters are represented very well.
Please continue!:D
StanIsSexy100 chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
I'm really hoping you continue this story. This is really good and I love your writing style
ChocolateBeth chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
This is really really great! I loved seeing Jack's father, because it explains some of his characteristics a bit more. I hope you update it soon :D
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
Please update! Pretty, pretty, please! I MUST see what happens next between Jack and Ralph. And I don't think that Jack is too obsessive. On the contrary, I think he isn't obsessive enough! Please update although I'm sure you're busy with life right now. It would make my holiday!
- Blue anchor
Ps: Please update with a cherry on top! :D
Annalise12 chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
I know it's been a long time but please please please update! This story is really good, and I'm dying to know what will happen with Ralph and Jack!
Error Cannot Reach Author chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
C'mon post the next chapter soon. But I am happy I am not the only one who sees the yaoi in this book. Cant wait!
Error Cannot Reach Author chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
I just had to comment on that quote. I just started reading it and I saw that quote and looked up fanfiction as fast as I could. Haha God I love the story all ready.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Random comments (re-reading this I love this fic plz keep going): my god the carvings are one of my favourite parts of the story Jack's gotta see these! Will we see Jack break down? Looking forward to the rest of the story!
NicoD20 chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
Hey definitely support the idea of getting this story going again.
Cain chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
I love your story! Great to hear you'll be picking it up, finally we might get to see how it goes with Ralph and Jack :)
AshMeowsYaoi chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
OMG. I HAD TO READ LORD OF THE FLIES FOR ENGLISH AND MY YAOI DETECTOR WENT CRRAZZYY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON D"x
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I posted a comment last night and when I came back it still wan't here... I can't be bothered to re-write the weird random stuff I wrote in my half-sleepy trance so I'll just say...PLEASE KEEP GOING! PLEASE KEEP GOING! MUST! READ!