Reviews for ABC's of Love
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Please tell me you were joking with the gay thing if so it was cool if not how dare you!
neko1998 chapter 28 . 1/27/2013
No! IT was so god amazing thankyou theirs not a lot of LuluSuza and this satesfied me arigatou V.V this is my otp so really *hands you bunnies*
neko1998 chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
I love this Chapter I know its out of line to ask this but...Red roses if you wrot it or anyone else you guys rock! It would make a great fanfic. Any way thank you this really cheered me up when I was feeling down
# #
abyss chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Cry made me cry. But in a good way.
sharinganrockz1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh how I love you for doing this! :D :D
This is A-W-E-SO-M-E. Period. :)
-hug- [even though I don't know who you are. '']
Danica Loy chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
okay...wow...I normally don't like this short excerpts because well, I think they're too short to develop any kind of story or plot, or at least establish anything. But I am loving these! I'm only on E, but the erection description, nearly killed me! Excuse I need to stop for a minute rest assured I will be back to finish the alphabet!
Akirayukichan chapter 28 . 7/13/2012
Yes, i can't get over that whole part about harry potter. "whomp his willow"? Really? :) haha! Okay, peace out.
Akirayukichan chapter 28 . 7/13/2012
First of all, lemme say that... I LOVE YOU! .

okay, now that i got that out, i can shower you with the very obvious reasons as to why this fic is AAAAAAAAWESOME!
I love how you showed different sides of lulu's love for suzaku. Tho i'm kinda so-so on the whole Fem!Suzu, i still loved. Thats kinda something since boyXgirl pairings make my skin crawl.

Everytime i read something about the zero requiem in any fic, it makes me tear up. Maybe thats why i gained a bew appreciation for angst. And because my yaoi-delirious brain makes me wanna believe that LuluSuza love is canon. Haha! What makes me sad the most was Zinnia. I dunno why but i just cried when Suzaku talked to Lulu even thi he was dead already.

Ohyeah! Almost forgot, I loved how you put characters from different manga and cartoons in this. I still can't get over Old Man Jenkins walking in on them while they were having sexy time. I also went WTF! when i read here that Hibird died. I thought it really happened, so i had to check. Hahha!

Again, i loved reading this and i'm kinda sad that its over already. I hope to read more of your fics. :)

P.S. i'm a guy, well gay actually. Just wanted to share. :)

That's all. Ciao babe. :)
Fueled by Pho chapter 28 . 6/23/2012
This story is just pure gold! Your Lelouch is absolute hilarity, and Suzaku is so adorable. *fangirl swoons and drops to the ground* n_n;;

P.s. I LOVE the HP references. I don't know if I could love this fic anymore than I already do.
xxThe Novicexx chapter 28 . 5/7/2012
This was such a CUTE story(: I loved reading it and i'm kind of sad it's over! While reading i kept wishing the alphabet was longer! & Your right there aren't a lot of LuluZuza stuff...Shame. Anyway GREAT work:D
Wolf of Summer chapter 28 . 4/7/2012
Ok, normally I'm not a LuluSuza fan or an MPreg fan...

but this was DOWNRIGHT FANTASTIC! It was cute and funny and I loved Lelouch the pervert, mommy Suzaku, and Rin and Hiro. ;)

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. Keep up the good work!
Simply Hopeless chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is so brilliant and original. I am sad I discovered this just as you hit Z but at least I stumbled on it and I love it so far even if I am on A. Plus Lelouch is seme and that makes me smile so can't wait to read more from you. Night Night!
Thisismedealwithit chapter 28 . 3/9/2012
I look forward to anymore lulusuzu you come up with :D i so agree theres not enough. i really dont understand why people think lelouch should be the uke. his personality just screams dominant. suzaku is to naive and innocent to be top i just dont see it.
reije chapter 28 . 3/9/2012
Are you a CG fanfic-writer goddess that was made in heaven and came down to earth just to write this godly fanfic?

-THIS IS FREAKIN AMAZING. HECK, WORDS CAN'T SAY A DAMN THING BOUT IT-

Seriously love this, (but the seme-lulu thing took some time to get used to ") I'm just so overwhelmed, since CG is really important to me -creepy much?-. (It's the only thing that can make me cry within seconds.. *sniff*)

Thanks for coming down here and writing this, dear goddess, for now this CG otaku will re-read this for the -umph- time... -reiji rans off into the horizon dramatically with her laptop-
Spunkay Skunk chapter 28 . 3/7/2012
So The End is finally upon us... *sulks* If only there were more letters in the alphabet, right? Even so, I’m sure you’re probably happy to have this finished – that accomplished feeling is certainly one of a kind ] Congratulations! And if you do expand on the Yarn idea, I’d definitely read it – well, I’ll likely read anything Lelouch/Suzaku you write, honestly.

Your vocabulary is expanding along with your descriptiveness, I see. Very nice. Kinda makes me feel proud of you in a way. Maybe because I’ve been here since the beginning? However, there were quite a bit of mistakes in this chapter than there have been in a while, typos and awkward grammar moments. I’d suggest checking over it again. You’ve been getting better at that so don’t feel discouraged.

Zap was certainly interesting. Suzaku was really cute in this for some reason to me, even if he was imaginary. There’s something a little strange about Kaguya fantasizing about her cousin though... X3 And, yes, Kallen really is ignorant to the power of yaoi.

Zero was a nice piece of fluff. It even had Milly being meddlesome and Lelouch being... Lelouch. Definitely one of your more innocent gems.

ZZZ was such an adorable scene that I want to cuddle it! Smother the cuteness right out of it and then squeeze it some more! Because of that odd reaction, I think this might be my favorite segment of the chapter. And yet, here you are bringing twins into the picture in the FINAL chapter. How cruel!

Zinnia was kind of a downer, but oddly comforting, too. Good job.

Little Lelouch and Suzaku are always so sweet and innocent, and that’s what I like about Zephyr. It’s like seeing the seeds of something more being planted, only in this case there isn’t any dark foreshadowing like in canon. Probably second on the cutest list for this chapter X]

Both boys telling C.C. to shut up in Zealous a good amount of chuckling from me. It’s like she kicked Suzaku while he was down and then kept Lelouch from feeling too proud of himself. Typical C.C. Loved it.

Loved the banter in Zebra Stripes. It was just so fitting and fun to read. And then this: "Well, just because I fancy you doesn't mean I'll use my best intellectual analogies on you." Lelouch answered.” Hahaha. That really tickled me. It was just such a witty remark, perfect for Lelouch.

Zit was just funny. Although Lelouch’s reaction might have been a bit dramatic (hence the humor), there’s still a part of me that thinks he probably would obsess over such a blemish. After all, he doesn’t like blemishes of any kind, now does he?

The word play on “progeny” and “prodigy” in Zucchini was very, very clever. Kaguya’s thought process is rather curious, and I think it suits her well. I love that she thinks she’s got everything figured out but is utterly clueless. Very childish in a good way

Well... this is usually where I drop words, and I’ll miss that because it was fun. I don’t think I can tell you how much I enjoyed this fic, although I feel like there’s so much to say... I guess all I can say is that I eagerly look forward to seeing whatever comes next, because you will keep writing, there’s no questioning that X3. You’ve certainly created lots of starting points for deeper stories in this fic alone. Until we meet again: good luck, my Lulu/Suzu pal! XD