Reviews for ABC's of Love
Lulusuza friend chapter 2 . 7/15

Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Please tell me you were joking with the gay thing if so it was cool if not how dare you!
neko1998 chapter 28 . 1/27/2013
No! IT was so god amazing thankyou theirs not a lot of LuluSuza and this satesfied me arigatou V.V this is my otp so really *hands you bunnies*
neko1998 chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
I love this Chapter I know its out of line to ask this but...Red roses if you wrot it or anyone else you guys rock! It would make a great fanfic. Any way thank you this really cheered me up when I was feeling down
# #
abyss chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Cry made me cry. But in a good way.
sharinganrockz1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh how I love you for doing this! :D :D
This is A-W-E-SO-M-E. Period. :)
-hug- [even though I don't know who you are. '']
Danica Loy chapter 5 . 9/21/2012 normally don't like this short excerpts because well, I think they're too short to develop any kind of story or plot, or at least establish anything. But I am loving these! I'm only on E, but the erection description, nearly killed me! Excuse I need to stop for a minute rest assured I will be back to finish the alphabet!
Akirayukichan chapter 28 . 7/13/2012
Yes, i can't get over that whole part about harry potter. "whomp his willow"? Really? :) haha! Okay, peace out.
Akirayukichan chapter 28 . 7/13/2012
First of all, lemme say that... I LOVE YOU! .

okay, now that i got that out, i can shower you with the very obvious reasons as to why this fic is AAAAAAAAWESOME!
I love how you showed different sides of lulu's love for suzaku. Tho i'm kinda so-so on the whole Fem!Suzu, i still loved. Thats kinda something since boyXgirl pairings make my skin crawl.

Everytime i read something about the zero requiem in any fic, it makes me tear up. Maybe thats why i gained a bew appreciation for angst. And because my yaoi-delirious brain makes me wanna believe that LuluSuza love is canon. Haha! What makes me sad the most was Zinnia. I dunno why but i just cried when Suzaku talked to Lulu even thi he was dead already.

Ohyeah! Almost forgot, I loved how you put characters from different manga and cartoons in this. I still can't get over Old Man Jenkins walking in on them while they were having sexy time. I also went WTF! when i read here that Hibird died. I thought it really happened, so i had to check. Hahha!

Again, i loved reading this and i'm kinda sad that its over already. I hope to read more of your fics. :)

P.S. i'm a guy, well gay actually. Just wanted to share. :)

That's all. Ciao babe. :)
Fueled by Pho chapter 28 . 6/23/2012
This story is just pure gold! Your Lelouch is absolute hilarity, and Suzaku is so adorable. *fangirl swoons and drops to the ground* n_n;;

P.s. I LOVE the HP references. I don't know if I could love this fic anymore than I already do.
xxThe Novicexx chapter 28 . 5/7/2012
This was such a CUTE story(: I loved reading it and i'm kind of sad it's over! While reading i kept wishing the alphabet was longer! & Your right there aren't a lot of LuluZuza stuff...Shame. Anyway GREAT work:D
Wolf of Summer chapter 28 . 4/7/2012
Ok, normally I'm not a LuluSuza fan or an MPreg fan...

but this was DOWNRIGHT FANTASTIC! It was cute and funny and I loved Lelouch the pervert, mommy Suzaku, and Rin and Hiro. ;)

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. Keep up the good work!
Simply Hopeless chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is so brilliant and original. I am sad I discovered this just as you hit Z but at least I stumbled on it and I love it so far even if I am on A. Plus Lelouch is seme and that makes me smile so can't wait to read more from you. Night Night!
Thisismedealwithit chapter 28 . 3/9/2012
I look forward to anymore lulusuzu you come up with :D i so agree theres not enough. i really dont understand why people think lelouch should be the uke. his personality just screams dominant. suzaku is to naive and innocent to be top i just dont see it.
reije chapter 28 . 3/9/2012
Are you a CG fanfic-writer goddess that was made in heaven and came down to earth just to write this godly fanfic?

Seriously love this, (but the seme-lulu thing took some time to get used to ") I'm just so overwhelmed, since CG is really important to me -creepy much?-. (It's the only thing that can make me cry within seconds.. *sniff*)

Thanks for coming down here and writing this, dear goddess, for now this CG otaku will re-read this for the -umph- time... -reiji rans off into the horizon dramatically with her laptop-