Reviews for Motionless at 9:10
Lily chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I don't usually leave comments, but I just have to say that this is a great piece of writing, and from what I can tell, most of your stories are. I really adore your intrepetation of Koizumi.
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Itsuki was probably my least favourite character of the Brigade, I didn't dislike him, it was just that I didn't like him as much as the others. But you have such a captivating way of writing him, I'm beginning to like him a LOT more.

The little details about his life, his father, his awe of Haruhi...he feels so real and so human. This was a beautiful story, thank you so much for writing this.
mafalda157 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Oh wow, Koizumi introspection. Nice. I love how you inserted all those tiny bits of characterisation, like his telescope and his mantra and his absent parents and his photographic memory. When combined, they really make his canon self a much more interesting and deep character.

Liked your version of the Organization. Appropriately mysterious and vague.

Also, I very much enjoyed Koizumi's awe for Haruhi, as you put it. When it comes to unrequited love (which seems to be the only kind of love he ever gets, poor guy) I definitely prefer Koizumi-Haruhi to Koizumi-Kyon. I don't know why, but even though the basic premise is the same, the first one somehow feels more tragic to me.

And that throwaway line made me think, what would have happened if the Organization made him take Koyn's place in the classroom? I think this Koizumi would have certainly noticed her quirks, but would he have had the courage to talk to her? Would there still be a brigade? It almost makes me wish there was a continuation to this, but on the other hand I felt the way this ended was perfect. (That, and you probably wouldn't want to keep writting it. See how I conveniently didn't factor this in? :P)

Again, I hope you don't mind my awfully rambly reviews. As always, loved your style. Happy New Year's to you too! :)
Tabasc0 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Neat. We don't see much out of Itsuki, but this works really well.
GeshronTyler chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Good story, thank you.
Would You Hurry It Up chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Impressive. I always found Itsuki as someone with a hidden agenda and an obviously fraud persona. This fic gives me a tiny bit more empathy towards him. And damn, this is written to a high caliber. Great job!
Greg Zerich chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I've always wondered about The Organization, their roots, and whether they found Koizumi or Koizumi found them.

This story really works nicely, and also gives Itsuki some much needed development and sympathy that's only really hinted at in the novels and anime. You've really managed to hit the whole tragic aspect of his character, while still keeping his hopes alive.

Not surprisingly, another wonderful story.
Robert Varulfur chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was surprisingly good. I really don't like fanfics with Itsuki, he just isn't my favorite character so I typically aviod fanfics which center around him but this, this was fantastic.