Reviews for Bones Therapy Session!
OkieDokieLoki chapter 24 . 8/14/2014
I don't know what any of this means . ;) but it is really funny, so I don't mind. *grins happily*
klaineisbrave chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
I just have to say I loved this the first time I read it and I just finished watching Lost and thought of this fic and now it's even better. :)
KarmaComesBackAround chapter 24 . 12/2/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS SOOOOOO FUNNY PSML!XDXDXDXD
DARWIN51 chapter 24 . 4/28/2011
Not once has a single chapter not made me fall on the ground laughing and say everything out loud at once. So BITTH ANGELAS BABY cuz I reviewed!
iPodge chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
what the hell is going on? i find it hilarious but its a liitle creepy and weird
Maia Willow chapter 22 . 12/29/2010
ok soo just read the beggining of ch 22 and whoever said this was whatever they said it was is retarded. my lilttle sis was reading over my shoulder and was laughing hysterically so just saying...we both think this is hilarious. keep writing [[
klaineisbrave chapter 24 . 12/29/2010
AMAZING! I love Jack and Angela! I also love how you killed Sully and Hannah in the same chapter! :D Please update soon. :)
ripmaflrp chapter 24 . 12/28/2010
Hodgins- *lifts up a coffee-table and turns it around* OH, HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED!

one of the funniest things ive heard in a week! lmao :D walts rant was cute..ish. poor michael. haha and i see you got some romance in there with the bb end scend :D and even math! with corresponding angles that are congruent b/c sully and hannah are dead to us and the both flipped their hair and died by having duck tape bound around their eyes and mouth for so long that they threw up but then the acid dissolved them since it couldnt go anywhere! (creative way) haha, you TOTALLY cant tell that ive basically been 42 hours with 4 hours of awful sleep on a bus' aisle! :D woooo *dies. into a deep sleep.*
flyingpatronus chapter 24 . 12/28/2010
Ha thanks for the awesome post-Christmas gift. I loved it (my favorite part was the kill hannah and sully in a creative way. I couldn't stop laughing) Great job and I hope to read another chapter.

Brennangela12402510221 chapter 24 . 12/28/2010
woah, your story is really... unique and funny! I love reading it! And I wish someone would off Hannah, shes a sko. But, any way, awesome story!
klaineisbrave chapter 23 . 12/14/2010
Amazing as always! :) Keep going. I was so excited to see the update :)
crazy.has.a.plus.side.xx chapter 23 . 12/13/2010
Hahaha funny one :D thanks 4 updating; please put another one up soon! Lol ya mum totally owns everything :)

-rach
ripmaflrp chapter 23 . 12/13/2010
:) this is so entertaining! and i thought of something badass that brennan can do.

so these russian thugs can barg in guns blazing, and while everyone is diving to the ground and behind things as if their life depends on it (cuz it does) but brennan just goes all ninja and quickly stands up and just shoots them all dead easily. with humour added

oh and one more thing, well really its a request :) STOP HURTING MICHAEL AND WALT! i like them. theyre my favorites. at least be merciful and dont kill them! and their little black fros...

and the grave digger and howars epps can get in a cat fight. like two mothers.

long live shawn and gus!
flyingpatronus chapter 22 . 11/27/2010
This is awesome and I love it. Don't listen to the haters. You rock :)
klaineisbrave chapter 22 . 11/26/2010
I am NOT a hater! I love this soo much! :) Also I love how quickly update your chapters. Oh and whoever said they should go write their own damn story! Your's are amazing don't let anyone get you down! :)