Reviews for Mia Bear
JaneA0202 chapter 35 . 7/19/2011
you just killed it, Im so disgusted with this story and you...and I dont even feel sorry for saying this...Im sorry that I spent so many hours reading this... I hate rape in fanfictions...and this was really pointless...so I wont read it anymore...Im not angry, just very sad and dissapointed...I dont know why you did it, what were you thinking...but again, I dont know how old are you...maybe thats the reason this story is the way it is... really, you just ruined the whole story.
JaneA0202 chapter 31 . 7/19/2011
I dont know, but was it necessary for Mr. Granger to die? Not that I care very much, he isnt important in this story.

by the way, I hope that Hermione didnt sleep with Georgle already...and she will never sleep with him...its enough that they are kissing. So far I dont know why this story is under SS/HG..already 31 chapters without them...If they get together three chapters before end...well I hope not.
JaneA0202 chapter 28 . 7/19/2011
oh my...this was again little child Hermione...please grow up Hermione...I feel like Im repeating myself.. but Im starting to dislike this story...but I dont want to stop reading it, not when I spent a few hours reading it..
JaneA0202 chapter 26 . 7/19/2011
what? why did Ohmare die? it wasnt necessary.

and I wish Lucius, Narcissa and Minerva would stop call Hermione Baby...thats almost disgusting, she isnt five years old! But everytime they call her that I feel like she is five. I dont know why all those sweet words are necessary...I dont think that in real life family members call youngers Baby and so constantly.

And that kiss between Hermione and George almost made me nauseous.
JaneA0202 chapter 25 . 7/19/2011
Im reading this again since I did stop before I dont remember where...but si far Im not happy with it. The only thing I like is that Ron is idiot (I always like when he is idiot). The rest is so forward, everything is so much cute, everybody is suddenly friends with everybody...the worst is Hermione, she is like twelve, I really hope she will grow up, because her behaviour now is horrible and immature. Other children too. I dont like her with George...I wish this was Hermiones last year or she was already out of school...but she is still so young and its already 25th chapter...I hope it will change soon, because its starting to be boring.
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 43 . 7/19/2011
how do you keep up with all the names?
Cheryl Grant chapter 27 . 7/17/2011
Has there been no letter to her adoptive parents to say "hey, how are you, oh, I found my biological parents and will spend time with them"?
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 43 . 7/16/2011
Sweet!

Thank you gor the journey in your version of the HP world!

marianne
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 42 . 7/16/2011
How sweet and wonderful!

Marianne
aschmieman chapter 43 . 7/15/2011
great story! that last chapter was a doozie. ...ps, I had a minor freak out because it just so happens that my sister's name is Lauen Elizabeth. :)
Angel JJK chapter 43 . 7/15/2011
Good story! Look forward to more of your stories!
HauntedApple chapter 41 . 7/5/2011
awww this chapter is sweet.

This whole story is amazing, i found it on saturday and i would not stop reading it until i was caught up. And now i am.

I can't wait for the next chapter
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 41 . 7/5/2011
I am squalling like crazy for the past two chapters!

I love it!

i can't wait for the update!

marianne

PS: Is there teddy in here somewhere or not?
vampirefairy09 chapter 41 . 7/5/2011
Awesome, please write more soon. Im looking forwards to seeing what happens next.
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
I can see now hy she is a Malfoy...

Gets what she wants check

Ominous voice check