Reviews for Mia Bear
PlayingFair chapter 36 . 2/17/2011
To Keepingitreal: I've heard of critics in my time, but at least they had enough guts and dignity to at least put a name to their slander. So Keepingitreal, while you might be entitled to your opinion on the matter of "good content", unless you are ballsy enough to show your work it's probably best for all parties involved that you keep your opinions to yourself. It takes a lot of guts to write and PUBLISH their work on a site like this. If you hated the story that's great for you, stop reading and keep your flames to yourself! In regards to your comments about grammar: 1) It's not published professionally hence why it's on . 2) While there are grammatical errors dispersed throughout the piece they are not sop distracting that they take away from to over all story. 3) Only grammar Nazi's care that much about the mechanics of a piece; which is why they don't write story they write publication for English journals where their other snobby friends can congratulate themselves on the mastery of an ever changing language. In conclusion: No one cares if you hated the story but you should extend more discretion when reviewing. (If you're still confused, read the tag that is below the comment box)
Keepingitreal chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
So many errors! Apparently the author doesn't know or care about the difference between fallow/follow along w/several others. (no a days instead of nowadays) Nor does she know the story line itself. Ginny refers to Draco as 'ferret boy malfoy' BEFORE he was ever turned into a ferret. As for the story itself it's choppy. It doesn't have a smooth transition from one scene to the next and we're supposed to just keep up and guess at what's going on. By ch 7 there is also several scenes practically verbatim from book 5. I'm highly disappointed. I obviously didn't go far enough back in reviews since the ones I read were good and yet the story is lacking.

Read at the risk of suffering decent grammar, spelling and style.
RedsAttic chapter 35 . 2/12/2011
EXCELLENT!
notwritten chapter 35 . 2/12/2011
This was really interesting to read. Keep smiling. :-)
CeliaEquus chapter 34 . 1/24/2011
*Frowns* Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...
notwritten chapter 34 . 1/19/2011
I like this very much. Keep smiling. :-)
Angel JJK chapter 34 . 1/19/2011
Uh oh! Whats gonna happened next! Please continue!
gemini rose chapter 33 . 1/14/2011
OMG ma fav story x u so hav 2 update x so wat happens between mione n snape? love this story so much x
xCHARLIExPEACHx chapter 33 . 1/13/2011
This is great! I can't wait for an update! Keep em comin! :)
Mia Leonor chapter 33 . 1/12/2011
Oh, why George and Hermione had to break up? . It is so sad! . I want for happiness for Hermione, please. She has already suffered enough, don't you think?

You fic is wonderful!

Great work!
notwritten chapter 33 . 1/11/2011
I like this. Keep smiling. :-)
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 32 . 1/7/2011
Outstanding story! I have really been enjoying your family set up. I have read several stories where Hermione is a malfoy and this one is great.
notwritten chapter 32 . 1/3/2011
This was good. Keep smiling. :-)
noirmatin chapter 32 . 1/1/2011
OMG ! I have been strech reading your fanfic and it is AMAZING ! You are really good at writing, I think I never have read a fanfic that is so well-written !

Is their a Hermione/Severus pairing? I hope so... :D
Amy chapter 32 . 1/1/2011
I love this story its kickass write more
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »