Reviews for Ascension of the Assassin
WarriorsCre3d chapter 16 . 6/19/2019
*Celebration time starts playing* Vidic is dead!
*Music abruptly stops as the update date is seen*
Fast Assassin chapter 16 . 6/29/2016
Wow that was a amazing story, but is there going to be a next chapter? Or More because I'm really hooked on it.
ObsessedwReading chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
Wonderfully done. :)
ultimateform14 chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
Great! I like it! I thought the description of the blindfolded Desmond feeling his way around was a nice touch. Very well written!
ObsessedwReading chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
I'm glad that you are returning to finish this story. I understand that things get in the way as well as life and living in general. I've done the same thing with some of my fanfictions in the past.
The Seagulll chapter 15 . 6/14/2015
Jesus I did not expect this to update again
NothingWithEverything chapter 15 . 6/13/2015
Whoa, it's been so long since I've read this. On my way to reread this again to remember. Appreciate that you decide to continue this, not a lot of authors would.
ultimateform14 chapter 15 . 6/13/2015
Ah, yes! The original non-bizarre, fantastically-authentic Assassin's Creed story! The Art of Subversion was such a great one, and I always wished this would get to be finished! Watching out for the next update!
unza chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
What the fuck did the fortunes mean, my mind literally fractured between two dimensions is still trying to process it. my mind is in twenty places and cannot figure it out as a cohesive collected whole.
ObsessedwReading chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
Amazing job writing this. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
Great job on this. :) I hope everything turns out okay for them in the end.
ObsessedwReading chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
Some chapter. I love it. I'm glad that Lucas is alive.
ObsessedwReading chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
I wonder is that man one of her brothers? Or maybe her father?
ObsessedwReading chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
Amazing fanfiction. I love readin this. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 6 . 1/25/2014