Reviews for Apocalypse Nigh Series 4: Time
Turise chapter 1 . 8/22
Oh, interesting. I haven't read "Bittersweet" YET, but even without it this deserves attention for the plot. Those boys are so dedicated to helping people, and now it sounds like they're doing it in a dangerous place. Cool. And it's wonderful to see John fighting for them. I'd love to see Sam and Dean appreciate their dad's work in searching for them, because so rarely does he get told he's a good dad. I'm following!
kellou24 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Good chapter! About to read the next.
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
They've gone back or forward in time? I know Dean spent some time in the futuristic world, but wouldn't the past be safer for them? This is such a great story. You have me constantly checking for an update.
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Ohh, they're in a different time? i wonder if it's the past or the future. :O

I look forward to the sequel! :D
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Gr... SO evil! Please write more!
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
You keep on delivering and I keep on reviewing! Awesome job miss! I am really enjoying the story from Lois's point of view. I never really liked her during the show and now I'm understanding her a little better and getting to know her. Can't wait for the next chapter! I am so ready for Chloe to take CONTROL! Lol. Don't mind me. lol. Just a girl excited for another girl. Ciao.
cheekylilwhit chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I liked this one, too! I'm really looking forward to the next installment to see where you take this.
Veronica chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This story is so good...I need more...I am so intrigued and hooked/addicted...I wonder where Chloe and the boys are and who will she end up with...I can not wait for more...Please update!

Amazing writing as always...