Reviews for Goodbye, Apathy
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This was SO good and well done! I love it! I am thinking of writing my first ever fanfic soon and I was thinking of maybe making it Will/Quinn themed but in a non-romantic way and I loved that you did that exactly here and so well. :D
TicTacToe218 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
omg awesome i wish he really would find out. there is ment to b a relationship between will and quinn cory (finn) let slip i dont know if luv or not but i hope it ends by her telling him this!
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
You've done a wonderful job here. Writing about a relationship between a teacher and a student who have emotional and physical contact without creating sexual connotations is so challenging. Amazing work!

On a different note, I'm a teacher, and sometimes when Will touches the kids, I'm yelling at the screen, "NO!" Not because I think Will is being inappropriate, but because teachers can get fired for things like stroking the face of a student (like he did with Quinn in one episode). That's how rumors get started. Just ask Sandy, the former Glee coach!
Greys has become my life chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
yikes, I've read this story a few different times and it looks like I have never reviewed it. Sorry! I do like the story; I esp like Quinn's maturity that she is able to see her teacher hurting and wants to help.
Rasberry Parfait chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Very sweet...painful (in a good way) but sweet. I love it.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 12/30/2009