Reviews for Family night
USAFChief chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Very amused...yes I was. Drunks are amusing when you don't have to be the one to put up with their antics and can just walk away. Not that Ziva would ever walk away. No, not ever. But I would cause I'm just that kinda guy. Anyway, it's been so long since you wrote this that you probably wont remember what you wrote and the review will make absolutely no sense to you, but who cares, right?

Nice job.

pdf
TivaIsMyWorld chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
can i just say that i can barely breathe or even stop laughing for that matter because this is funny ro me. and if people dont think its funny then i must only think this is funny cause ive been awake for over 24 hours now. but i think its hilarious! :D
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Well now, a flashmob- what a great setting for a couple fun characters! Thanks-
WelcomeToLeahland xD chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Can you please please pleeeease write another Family Night story?

*puppy eyes*

Please? This one made me laugh so much and it was just really really good! xD
RenesmeeCullenFan chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
aww...this should be turned into a series...love the part where drunk ziva raps and drunk tony proposes...lol.
RenesmeeCullenFan chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
love this so much. it's sucj a LOL-er. off to the second installment!
SpecialAgentG chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
this story made me laugh so much!my favorite was when Abby said "Oh! He’s like a Labrador! You know? He’s like this really pretty, big bouncy thing that just wants to make you happy." i almost fell over it )
Merlynnod chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Well for a "pile of nothing" I thought this was pretty fantastic. ;) I love Tony and Abby drunk, and trying to decide who should come and get them was hilarious. ;) Wonderful stuff, definitely going into my favorites. :)
mykidmom chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
(smiles)
MDDC26 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I'll give you credit, it was an amusing "pile of nothing" i believe you called it. And Tony's drunk ramble? Priceless. Well done.
SpanishGirl chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
I liked it a lt, really funny.
gsr4ever chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
This was hilarious. Nice job
jacksrevenge chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
hahahaha i absolutely adored that. Drunk Tony is the best. :D and the movie references... wonderful. very well written and very amusing. i pretty much smiled the whole way through. can't wait for an update!
Gemcity08 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Absolutely adorable. I LOVED "Like, Gibbs broke it, you know? Twice. And Abby broke it, and McGee broke it, Palmer and Lee broke it, and I may as well have broken it" and the subsequent "I am…very fond of you." Wonderful :)
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
So sweet

Tony drunk is so sweet and he lets some hidden truths slip out.

I really, really liked this little 2-parter.