Reviews for Continuation Of Midnight Sun
Reading this I felt like it was Meyer herself finishing what she had started. I feel like you really brought Edwards character out and we could finally get his take on the situation and Bella. Beautiful writing. I like how you also kept in line with Edwards 'old fashioned' ways. In the way he speaks and acts.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
Your stories need to hold more consistency. I'm confused by Edward's new ability to speak in other people's heads. This is odd because it appeared suddenly. There was one past mention of it with Alice, but I believed that was a typo. Edward never mentioned such abilities when speaking to Bella about his powers nor have the limits of his abilities been clarified. Again, I wish I could see more of Edward's personal thoughts. For example: Not just that he noticed Bella's heart beat quicken, but his actual thoughts. I noted Balla's pulse quicken "How beautiful a sound" I thought.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
I enjoy your writing more than others I have found, it is more mature and rational. Some of it is a bit odd, like the affectionate words Bella uses "you are my sun" etc. It seems out of character from both the original novel, and the rest of your chapter. If you wish to write the story differently than the original, I would understand. But it does not fit with the rest of the chapter I have just read. Another note, an important point in character development is the depth of the characters. The best part of Edward reading minds is knowing what he hears and what he thinks about what he hears. I would love to see more of that in your writing.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
Looooooooooove it
julia chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
thank you so much for putting this up i went for like 3 weeks not reading cause i couldn't find the chapters glad i did cause they are awesome
Mavis chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Hi! I am kinda new here :)

I just want to thank you for writing this. I really enjoy reading Twilight from Edward's POV that is why I was a bit frustrated that Midnight Sun has only 12? chapters. So, THANK YOU!

I wish you could also write about New Moon, Eclipse (especially with all the Jacob Love Triangle drama), and Breaking Dawn :)
jurnee chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
Short but awesome
jurnee chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
Great job on the detail
jurnee chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
I still don't get the Alice talking to Edward in his thoughts
Guest chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
Awegreat (that awesome & great)
jurnee chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Great job but how can Alice and Esme read Edward's thoughts that's not realistic
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2013