Reviews for Unsaid thoughts and Wildfire blushes
StormOfTheNorth chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
*thumbs up* approved! :D

BEST MxY FIC EVER. THANK YOU SO MUCH OMGG.
HOLY CATS chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
holy cats!
firstly i hate tragdies they really suck but your's totally made me feel something
These are also very well written...like crazy well.
uhm...well thats all i can say apart from i love this pairing and am looking forward to an update.
tolazytosignin chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
two words
MARRY
ME
make that three
PLEASE
i wish i wasnt so lazy maybe then id log in seriously though this was so awesome ive been reading and re reading this story from day one and i loved it- loved the puns and the word play and of course the pairings,can't wait for the next chapter
Leeko chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Forgot to say it in my other review, there is no way that Fuka has larger breasts than Yukari.. Sure Mitsuru does, but she's like BAM. Yukari is by no means flat.
Leeko chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
A rather tasteful Lemon, while I think it could have stood to be a touch more descriptive. (I'm picky *shrug*) I would much rather it be vague and tasteful than detailed and vulgar. So well done.
Leeko chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Tragedy rocks, I particularly liked this piece.
Leeko chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
"Older teen (with damn good reason)" not so much, they merely kissed. Spoke of a lap dance but meh. Doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it ;)
Leeko chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
As an author I perfectly understand about the demand for reviews. There isn't any point in posting on this site if you don't get feedback right? Might as well just leave it in word.. Onto the story review. I enjoyed the fluff moments, actually figured that Akihiko and Mitsuru were going to the car for a completely different reason lol maybe it's just me. I like the premise of the story so far. Just one thing, you should learn to be more generous with your commas. Do you have a beta reader? Hope you have a nice day :)
SpecialAgentOrange chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
I must note that whenever you writing from Minato's point of view, the story tends to become more lighthearted. In comparision, the vignettes with Yukari's perspective thends to be more somber and a mite dark. Is this trend going to continue by any chance?

Moving on, I'm enjoying the entries; they're imaginative and well written enough to grasp my attention.

Keep up the good work.
emethius chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
picturing this in my mind is the best thing i do
CaiusQualls chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
Well shit, this may very well be the best MinatoxYukari fic ever. One thing I'd really like to see is an actual lemon, not just an implied one I seriously have never actually seen an MxY lemon fic here, and if anyone could do it, there's no doubt it'd be you. :D
KyuubiFang chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Yay! YukariXMinato really didn't get the screen time that was due to them in the game. First three chapters were good, from gingerbread to midnight games. Looks promising and king's game sounds like even more fun. Looking forward keep up the good work.
gh chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
I love this couple

great history btw
haseo-Senpai chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Hurry up and make a new story I love Yukari and minato pairings.
Shaun-the-Emperor chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Good story(s) love how you keep me interested through the whole thing, not many grammar mistakes that i can see...

Looking forward to that Crossover Fic though. It'll be a real story though right, not a series like this, right?