Reviews for Our First Breath of Life
voreca chapter 13 . 4/26
I like this story very much, the whole Shitennou-background. Your fantasy ist amazing!
But how will this thing continue? What will happen to Kunzite? And when will Jadeite and Zoisite finally apear in the game? Kunzite and Nephrite have been on their own for quite a while, it is time for the other two (and Kunzoi, of course). Please continue!
Innouva chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Please, make soon a new update from your Zoisite/Kunzite Stories. The last update is sooooo long ago. I LOVE to read your Stories.

They are my absolut favorites.

greets Innouva
Kammyh chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
I'm so happy you finally updated this story! I happened to find this fiction a while ago, but it seemed on hyatus. I'm glad I put it on my story alert!

Beautiful story and enticing chaper! I really can't wait to know more about what's happening and about how will Zocite and Jadeite join this whole ordeal.
Petite Samedi chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
I'm so glad to see more! -
SilverLunaMoon chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
Oohhhh what a cliffhanger! and ooohhh Helios
Zoysite chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
please write more Chapi's soon.

Your Stories are my absolut favorite. :-)))
Falling Sakura chapter 12 . 1/10/2011
I cannot tell you how much it pleased me to see a new chapter up after my being gone for so long as well as yours. I think I'm ready to cry right now. Short, but alright, I can't wait for you to update again. I love Nephrite's feelings toward Kunzite, but when he meets Zoisite? That'll be even better. No wonder he turned out so bitter. *Laughs* Now whichever of the two not turning up to meet their brothers somehow bothers me yet perks my interest. As well, Helios adds a great flare and claming spirit to the havoc of Kunzite's mind. I really do encourage you to keep writing, so please know you've got at least one loyal fan. ** Please keep writing and update soon.
SailorCopperOwl chapter 12 . 12/5/2010
Pleading for forgiveness, are we? I think you know how you can obtain forgiveness. UPDATE! ;D Loved how Nephrite and Helios saved Kunzite, but the actual situation is disturbing... which one got killed? hope they'll find another brother soon!
Petite Samedi chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
You updated! :)

Ahhh, no other brother yet? Hehe...Kunzite and Nephrite are so cute that I'm almost regretful that Zoisite and Jadeite have to drop in on them. ALMOST. I love Jadeite, and I'm a diehard Kunzite/Zoisite shipper, so really I can't wait for their arrival!
SilverLunaMoon chapter 12 . 11/19/2010
YAY an updat;P

naaawwww poot kunzite.

oohhh, the school;Pcan't wait:D
Zoysite chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
please write more more more :-)))

I LOVE it
Flulu chapter 11 . 8/28/2010
I'll go crazy if you don't upload it soon.

I'm not sure with my thinking if the blond man was Zoisite?

But I'm sure the voices Nephrite hear are the stars, aren't they?
Flulu chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
"Illegal? Why?" Kunzite asked at the same time Nephrite asked, "What's 'illegal' mean?"

AMAZING! xD I've to imagine that soo cute.

Aw, how cute. Sear is a father now! Niice.

I like this chapter, it's sooo cute.

Awesome work!
Flulu chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
That was really good, a bit difficult to read, but still great.I'm glad Helios is in there, too. :)

The only things which stranges me was, that after Kunzite awaked between Helios I get the feeling they and Nephrite was alone there and, suprise, suprise, Sae was there to? I was a bit suprised, haha.
Flulu chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
wooooow. What happend? :O

And I actually didn't know how they managed to went there in the time of one day and Saer saied it tooks 7 days to go to atlantis..

Elseway I'm not unlucky without much kunzite and nephrite fluff.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »