Reviews for Cold Hands, Warm Heart
hester4418 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Cute. :-) Thanks for sharing.
adare1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Great story. What a treat to read!
sb4ever chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Very nice! Cute with a hint of danger. Gorgeous descriptions. Loved this paragraph-very descriptive:

"The FLAMES DANCED IN THE DARKNESS CREATING A WORLD OF MAGIC, a warm circle of light in an otherwise dark night. Tall snow encrusted pines surrounded them casting interesting shadows across the blanket of snow. Individual crystals twinkled like diamonds while the occasional snowflake slowly drifted down, only to disappear and lose its identity in the white drifts that covered the landscape."
Jennifer Cannon chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Charlie this is a wonderful story-romantic and descriptive-can't wait to read more stories from you soon :)

-Jennifer
SMK4ever chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This has to be one of my all time favorite stories. I really loved it. Awesome! You beautifully described Lee and Amanda's personalities. Great story!
Gloria chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Great story! I loved every bit of it! Thank you so much for writing. It is always a great joy to read your stories! :)
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Thanks for posting. I liked how it was a day in the life of Lee and Amanda. Very good and well written!
berniej chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
It's always a pleasure to read a new Scarecrow and Mrs King story it makes me want to dig out the dvd's and recapture the romance and adventure or should that be the other way around!

You bring them to mind so vividly thank you for sharing and Happy New Year!

Bernie
adda edwards chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Great story!

Francine would have heard from me too if she'd sent me on that assignment. lol

Amanda does know how to distract the Scarecrow! *winks*
scarf chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Whenever I felt the cold, this story warmed me right up! Great job.