Reviews for The Sunlight, The Girl, Brighten My World
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Very well written
LPeck chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Love the little convo. at the end :-)
Haribo2012 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
lol i love it x
MagathaFox chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Best line for me: "No, I'm secretly in love with Giles, sorry about that." But besides that, this was just adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
loved this!
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
WOw.. so cute!

Love it! "I'm a funny guy.. hahaha"

xoxo,

Nat
asoulofstars chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
::grins:: I love this story! It is one of my all-time favorite B/A fanfics! Thanks for writing this, and I agree, I love the "I'm a funny guy."...::giggles::
kewliobeans chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
That was awesome! I love it when Angel's not all broody and depressed, but alas that's how it usually is with him!
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Really liked your story, wish they had been more affectionate but liked either way.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
WOW! i really, really love this story! This is exactly how i wanted that episode to go, if Buffy could read Angel's thoughts! This story is perfect, and so so sweet! Well Done!

Thank you so much for writing it! :)
stuff the world with cake chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I guess I overall liked it, but definitely the last part was my favorite.
zotlot chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This was beautiful! Well done!
coffeeaddictinlove chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was TOTAL mush, but I loved every word. Angel's mind was so funny and interesting, I wish I had that power... Great, awesome, beautiful Job!
applemysteries chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
The end of the story is really funny. :D
dog and the sparrow chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I sure wish I knew you, 'cause you seem like a god person. Except my spidey-senses tell me you have a funny-lookin' chin.

But really, this is amazing. I love it so much. You are a precious commodity and should marry someone really tall, if you get my drift. NOW I'M SPAMMING YOU OVER THE INTERNET TOO :D

this is so well written though, I'm jealous.