Reviews for Road Trip on Route 666
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
THAT was fucked up...you KNOW, then, that I LOVED IT!

*giggles* I do love a mind-fuck and trust me, ya'll delivered!

XOXO, ladies! Lub ya both HARD!
Jennifer Faith chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow. Aparently, I suck at picking up clues LOL. There was the 6 and the humor/suspense thing. I had no clue that was gonna happen! I seriously thought it was gonna be some lemon story, but boy was I wrong! And I definitely never expects Carlisle and Esme to be the villains! That NEVER happens. I am really excited to see what happens next!

Jennifer Faith
cestjoey chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
well..that was different. lol carlisle and esme weren't the nice guys..first time i've read that. and emmett wasn't the big muscly guy. lol

i thought they were going to live happily ever after after they had some good loving like usual..but nope, not so much.

emmett dead? :( no.

more?
mom4ver2004 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
wow! that was...interesting but great.
KiyaRaven chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow. What a mind fuck. I thought it was going to be a fluffy piece of lemon pie, but then BAM! You went all dark vampy on me. Loved it!

So, did they kill poor Em, or were they going to change him for Rose?

What a great birthday present to our wonderful GC.
bendingmirrors chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
You guys rock! Thanks so much, I love it! Hilarious, hot, twist in the tail and all. How did you manage to put so many different references together into one great story? Outdoor music festivals, NIN, and special baked goods. And then Epponnee Rae had me in stitches :)

I've had a great day, and thanks so so much for this *mwah*