Reviews for Ratchet and Clank: Lost in Reality
Tara Poole chapter 12 . 9/21
Please hurry with this story! The suspense is killing me! Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaase!
Tara Poole chapter 1 . 9/20
So... excited! Oh... my... goodness! :)
StarRider152 chapter 12 . 1/17
This is great and I hope to read more soon. Keep up the good work
Sparro McGraw chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
MOAR plz! This is beautiful!
NHGamer360 chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
One word, WOW!
I absolutely loved it! Well described and I loved the story-line, welldone Sweet Teaholic :-)
Talicor chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Gaahhhhhhhggggggggggg! MAN! This is AWESOME! I am loving the way you've crafted this story! And Jens/Nefarious together is AMAZING! Love them to death!

Please update soon!
Mr. Boar chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
Finally! I didn't review in any chapter for absolutely no reason. Sorry 'bout that. You haven't reviewed for a year so please improve your updating rate. Big Ratchet and Clank fan! Played every game but Into The Nexus.
Shadow Traveller chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
This is pretty great! You should continue it
Caprice1996 chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
I really do hope you'll continue this, this story is too epic and awesome to be abandoned now! Please update.
swimmer26 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Omg if I don't get another chapter of this soon or ever I think I'm going to die in a hole poor talwyn and poor ratchet I hate sad endings.. pleasseee make more!
Random person chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
MAke MORE MORE MORE MORE! This is badass! More!
DudeNefarious chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
This is the FUTURE! Best R&C Fanfiction yet! Please do hurry on the next chapter. Let us all hope Ratchet gains vengeance upon Lania and Vorselon!
RCFanMan chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
This is so awesome! Where could Talwyn be? Will Nefarious and Jens be able to defend themselves from the pursuing Vorselon? I am very much curious! Please hurry up with the next chapter!
Ghostkid33 chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
DARN YOU, VORSELON! RATCHET WAS ALMOST HOME FREE! The poor Lombax...I feel for you man, I really do-*sheds tear* Just hold on. Well, on the bright side, at least Clank, Kor'jack and Aphelion escaped, but now what's gonna happen with Nefarious and the Nexus Core? Gah, so many questions...

I'm also curious to what dimension Talwyn was transferred to. My money is on the Lombax dimension (hopefully since it seems to be the only "irrelevant" location nobody has a clue of). Oh, I sure hope the gang can get her back!
Ghostkid33 chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
HOLY-! This is AWESOME! All the chapters I've read up til now are downpacked! You've really done a good job writing out everybody's character, well maybe except Talwyn...she seemed SLIGHTLY OOC to me with her jealousy of Jens around Ratchet. Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! Gah...Qwark, you idiot! Hiding under a desk instead of doing something to help out the others! Typical coward...and Nefarious...the cliffhanger means he's up to something...see ya next chap!