Reviews for Ratchet and Clank: Lost in Reality
Jadzia Kira Dax chapter 13 . 5/2/2016
Although I do love the original version of this story, I do support your decision to make a rewrite. There are definitely some things that need improvements, but I think that your main idea will really work. And as a friend would say, "Live long and prosper."
alaxbird chapter 13 . 5/2/2016
glad to see this story isn't dead. looking forward to the rewrite.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/3/2016
This is one of the few R&C fics I've read in which everyone is seriously in character. It's one of those fics where I can easily imagine the character speaking as though it were almost from one of the games itself, particularly with Nefarious and Ratchet.
Really well done this is a good read :))))
Tara Poole chapter 12 . 9/21/2015
Please hurry with this story! The suspense is killing me! Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaase!
Tara Poole chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
So... excited! Oh... my... goodness! :)
StarRider152 chapter 12 . 1/17/2015
This is great and I hope to read more soon. Keep up the good work
CL4P-5M45H chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
MOAR plz! This is beautiful!
NHGamer360 chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
One word, WOW!
I absolutely loved it! Well described and I loved the story-line, welldone Sweet Teaholic :-)
Talicor chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Gaahhhhhhhggggggggggg! MAN! This is AWESOME! I am loving the way you've crafted this story! And Jens/Nefarious together is AMAZING! Love them to death!

Please update soon!
Mr. Boar chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
Finally! I didn't review in any chapter for absolutely no reason. Sorry 'bout that. You haven't reviewed for a year so please improve your updating rate. Big Ratchet and Clank fan! Played every game but Into The Nexus.
Shadow Traveller chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
This is pretty great! You should continue it
Caprice1996 chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
I really do hope you'll continue this, this story is too epic and awesome to be abandoned now! Please update.
swimmer26 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Omg if I don't get another chapter of this soon or ever I think I'm going to die in a hole poor talwyn and poor ratchet I hate sad endings.. pleasseee make more!
Random person chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
MAke MORE MORE MORE MORE! This is badass! More!
DudeNefarious chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
This is the FUTURE! Best R&C Fanfiction yet! Please do hurry on the next chapter. Let us all hope Ratchet gains vengeance upon Lania and Vorselon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »