Reviews for The Night Before Christmas
Tiva 5338 chapter 1 . 1/20
Wow, there are no words to describe how amazing that was x
ncis21 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
good chapter :) (you should eat sugar more often, if thats what you get out of it)
lostie21 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was hot! I guess the holidays brings a lot of things out of people. Thanks for the one-shot! Happy New Year! :D
NCISjes chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Ahh babe I freakin love you!

This was... ahh I'm speechless! Amazing, Hot, Awesome, Perfect, AWESHWAYZING! are a few words that come to mind, but none of them actually suffice. You are such an amazing and talented writer (even if it is just smut, and I am sure it's not all you've written ;)); I can't remember if I have ever told you that, but every word is true.

This was by far my best christmas present, and I hate not being the first review. (Fifth like always UGH!)

P.S. I screamed so loud when I saw that you posted that my brother ran inside from the garage :)

Love and miss you very very VERY much, my love :D
cemeteriesoflondon chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Present to another person maybe, but I enjoyed it like an evil child taking another's gift. Excellent job. I don't think it's possible to not like Christmas smut.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
HO HO

I liked it!

A lot.

Of course, now I have to go stand outside in the cold to cool down!

Chocolatery chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh, I loved how Tony's dreams came true! What a nice Christmas gift he got :grin:
ZivaDavid-DiNozzo chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This was a nice contrast to the cliche-riddled, necklace-filled, K-rated fics this year. Wonderful, wonderful job. ;)