Reviews for About a Heroine
372259 chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
I adore shikatema, loved this chapter :)
372259 chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
Kakashi died :( /3 NOOooooooooooo!
Again, loving the Mulan references!
372259 chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
LOL drunk lee! TOO FUNNY! Great work :)
p.s. I know this is a bit late, but I loved how you wrote Hinata a while back :) She's the sweetest!
372259 chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
I loved that story about Neji! Too awesome :)
372259 chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
OMG the Mulan references are golden ;) Keep up the awesome work!
372259 chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Tbh, I am a shikatem fan, soooooooooooooooo :)
Well done as always :)
Can't wait for the next nejiten interaction!
372259 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Loving Kiba, though I personally am not a kibahina fan (i always liked them better off as a siblign relationship). I'm interested to see who the first person to figure out her disguise will be! (unless Shika's already done that with his crazy super genius mind!)
Well done :)
372259 chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Well done, can't wait to read the next chapter :) I adore the Tenten and Lee friendship !
372259 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
VERY interesting start, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Ami1010 chapter 29 . 12/3/2013
This was an amazing read, I love it!
Although the story lacked NejiTen, I think the last chapters made up for it with only NejiTen.

One of the things I loved the most was how you wrote everything the soldiers did and the little details of their rough life, it was so good; I've watched a documentary series about the first world war and it included a lot about that atmosphere, and I can say I felt their life somehow and it was the same with your fic.

And I like the kind-of-broken Neji you wrote; I think he is actually pretty much this type; he is mighty and looks emotionless but he is in fact really fragile, well, emotionlly, but he pulls himself together and doesn't show it but to very selected, important persons.

I am glad I read this! :)
dragonballbaby chapter 30 . 11/10/2013
This entire fic was PERFECTION!
Animefangirl95 chapter 29 . 8/9/2012
Great job:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 28 . 8/9/2012
Great chapter:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 26 . 8/9/2012
Who the he'll does Temari think she is! She's the one who effin ruined Shika and Inos relationship that frikkin bitch!

Ahem, good job