Reviews for Goodnight and Good Luck
ashinom123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I really loved this fic. :D All of the characters are so IC and I just love the whole idea of Huey's insomnia and his thoughts as he's running a radio show. It was well-written and creative. One of my favorite fics. :)
GreenMunchkin chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Awesome and hilarious! Faved!

PS: When reading the conversation with the girl who got the wrong kind of car, I was laughing my ass off. I can just imagine Huey's starstruck, jaw-dropped reaction to someone with such a first world problem. XD
MyWorldIsAnime chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Great fanfic, I liked it.
Kirara2468 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
aww. cute ) i liked it alot and not because i seem to have insomnia 's 3:54 in the damn morning and i can't sleep :/... but anyways i like your story and your disclaimer made me literally LOL. " it's 3 o'clock in the damn morning. have better things to do than steal " lol )
Just Tacos chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I just wanted to say that I love this oneshot. I love the idea of Huey being a DJ, mostly because I was one in that same timeslot at my university.

It's sad that he has insomnia, but at least he was able to reconnect with Jazmine ]
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aw...
EclipseIllusion chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was quite enjoyable.I really liked your portrayal of Jazmine in this story. I thought it was really good.
ilyboondocks chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
It was a good writing technique. But to be honest it was a little boring and not your best work.
ultranaff chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I was so sad when this story ended. I loved it so much, Huey was in character and Jazmine was actually a 3-dimensional person rather than overly cute/overly gushy little girl. Really pretty writing style, the way you described the sky in comparison to Huey was really effective. Everything fits perfectly, I really hope you write more.
Snuckyocookies chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
ha,i like the idea of huey being a late night radio host. Poor baby has insomnia, idont know what would happen if i didnt get my sleep ;p Probably terrible things...

But i liked the interaction between him and jazzy and how they weren't even really friends in this, as sad as that sounds ;p

Nice oneshot here, very original :D
TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT lazy chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
K with the n word? lmao, anyways...this story was very fluffy. Is that the term? Like it was very sweet and I love the characterization of our Afro boy wonder. He should be a DJ...lol but I be having insomnia too, so what do I do all night instead of writing for us? Play XBOX360...FAIL. But seriously Kelsey, this was good and I'm never disappointed. BOONDOCKS FANFICTION U-P!