Reviews for So This is Christmas
Maddy President of the Maureen is the greatest EVER Fan club chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
You are SO great! I've never been 'ficced' before. Never mind that mine hasn't come out yet...hmmm. I hope you had a great time in Israel, but I'm glad you're back! *hugs*
make it stop jamie chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
I liked it! It was really sweet!
Wezen Solo chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Not much of a J/V fan, but it wasn't really, was it? Anywho- Great story! I love the song too! Celine Dion is one of my very favoritest singers. )
sweetmeadow chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
This was really sweet. I think you should continue with this story:)
Makatibird chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Wow! I really liked this story! It was awesome!
ScarletCord to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
that was sweet. i mean, the part about Jamie and his family was really sad and all, but it was sweet how you had val and her family be there for him instead of just Caitie. Believe me, i'm a J/C fan, but friendship fics are good. Holiday Fics rock! Makatibird and i are finishing up Thanksgiving Pie (which i just posted the beginning of, finally). Did i just advertise my fics in a review? sorry. i'm really bad about that. back to your story. I really liked it. Maybe they should all get together for new years...
Iniysa chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Like it? I loved it! Please keep writing! There are so few Jamie fic now a days! LOL! It was great reading one! :)

Montana Magic chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
This was good. I like the fact that someone made Jamie as other than the rebel who's from the broken home who's parents beat him.

PS you wanna check out my story "Old, New, Borrowed, Blue"
Valof course not signed in chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
I liked it...was really really gooooodies...kinda scared me though thought at first it was goin to be a j/v...glad it not heehe...well hope u write more soooooony laterz

Darkchilde No time to sign in chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Aww, that was DEPRESSING. Poor JAMIE! *crosses her arms over her chest and pouts for Jamie* His family left him all alone! *sighs, but brightens* I think I'll go play with Genevieve, Sami, Jazz, Crimson and Molly now! They would never leave Jamie alone on Christmas! But this was really good Mo! Great job! *does the happy dance* And your only a little late...