Reviews for The Addition Animosity
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Was penny drunk or sober when she slept with Howard? If sober what made her do that? Did they not use any protection or was she not on the pill?
Sunny chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I don't normally ask this but... please update?

I really like how you have the characters drawn out and the plot seems interesting enough. It leaves me wondering how Howard might react to the news, if Raj does indeed see Penny as more than a friend, how these new feelings will ultimately affect his relationship with both Howard and Penny, how Penny will deal with being pregnant, and many other things.

To me this is far from being shoddy or awkward, it's a great start to what will hopefully be an excellent story.
MadTeaLady chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Chapter story or sequel all the way man! Please it would make me the happiest person I love u ur stories are the best dude
cherryblonde chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Really interesting and well-written, please continue?
cinimar chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
much like both of your stories in this 'verse, will you write some more? I would totally read it 3
angorianwolf chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I like this continuation of The Expectations Instability. you should really continue it!
Morgan Pen chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Anything is possible, and this is looking good. An unusual combination, but you're developing the chemistry so that it may work well.

Looking forward to the other chapters.
Tokyo Rose chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Definitely continue!

As much as I love a good Penny/Sheldon story, I always like to see Howard/Penny as well :O

This is a great start!