Reviews for The Chicken Story
donkeyface chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
HAHA! I found this funny :D I think the ending was good though, it ain't lame :)
mylobear chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I actully really liked that:) I think there should be more story's of there that are just that, stories. I've gotton board reading the hundreds of fanfictions where the plot is all the same.
Someones happy, something's happens that's bad, there sad, they fall in love along the way, then everything gets wrapped up neatly and everyones happy again.
Your story was well written and I DIdnt really find it occ at all:)

WELL DONE:)
OutsidersFanatic chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
xP I loved it. Such random silliness. ( My one complaint is that it's pretty unbelievable for Mason to be shot at by Tex, and then just talk about...chickens. But you really nailed them. Excellent job!
Johnny the Duck chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Good points:

This is a really good story!

Are you an author?

You should be, I am. I wrote a book and have a publisher and am writing one right now.

Enough about me. What I'm saying is because that scene you wrote isn't copyrighted, you should make up a story about a kid called... I dunno. For example, we'll call him Rocky. Rocky has an elder brother called Leo (but have a totally different storyline to Tex and it could be about "Rocky's" parents getting divorced or something, or even one of your own childhood experiences, if you ARE a child, who cares? Write one anyway. I'm only thirteen and I wrote a 149 page story.) You could include that scene in a book, I think it was really good.

Bad points:

A lot of it doesn't make sense. I mean, if Tex just shot Mason, why would he talk about chickens? But it's still a great story.
bookwriter-lover1212 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Again, awesome. really funny and i like how it fits the characters personality. My friend thought it was really funny too. Great Job!
bookwriter-lover1212 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
That was really funny. can't wait to continue reading!
Trollin Blue86 chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
I laughed at some parts. It was funny and cute!
Rose of Sharon Cassidy chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That sounds like Mason and Tex alright.
italianbabe96 chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
ew
dracocrazy322 chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
Hahaha! That was hilarious. You tottally got Tex right.
sunkissedchris chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I love this book so much, and I want to know what happened with the chickens. Haha