Reviews for Frenetic
Jon so dark
sue1zide chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Great.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
im confused by the ending did she trick him ? is he dead ?
meelee72 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Oh.
My.
Gosh, woman, u just left me on the very edge of my seat!
Lol.
Great job.

... (i choose to believe they got away... bella just needed a few minutes to collect herself & edward passed out)
- They'll be ok. :)
xXtWiLiGhTcRaZyXx chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
You should try to continue this story im sure your readers would like to know if they got out safe and what happened after
FanfictionReader1808 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I dont get it... Did they both die? Did Edward die and bella live? Or did they escape?
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
You need to make this a full story not just a one shot
k chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
did he die because of the fumes or is he sleeping
allthingsHHH chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Great story. Glad I came across it!
MaddieHeartsRobsten chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Did you know someone has written the exact same story as you?
Emily chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
What a sad work you are a good writer.
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
this was kinda sad, but really cool none the less.
readforfun8 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I found this story looking at your profile after reading the last update of Burn and Shine, I usually don't review because I don't feel enough comfortable with my words, but sometimes I found just the right impulse to make me brave and to try to express all this emotions that certain fics could make me feel. This particular one shot it's beyond amazing, like always I found your writing so beautiful that I really had a good time feeling frenetic around those two. I believe you put some canon facts really according with the vibe and although I'm always looking for a fluffy HEA (lol) I loved the last sentence so hard, that although I have some tears I was kind smiling too, you know?

Sorry for my rambling. I will be looking for your next projects :D
Patience.Virtue chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow - great concept, brave ending. It was a happily ever after...in its own messed up kind of way.
robsjenn chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
you're not a jackass - i really liked this! the ending works, well, and the story stays true to bella and edward. it's well-written, too, and suspenseful. nicely done!