Reviews for A New Goblin King: Return to the Labyrinth
casey chapter 9 . 7/10
WOW, this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read!
you've captured the characters perfectly and I just love the author's notes sections!
Well done, you should be proud of yourself.
Quite good, I enjoyed it. :3
Nice :3
nekochan1994 chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
1.) LOVE & FAVORITED!

2.) ROFLMAO poor Jareth & Sarah but mostly JARETH! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
nekochan1994 chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
1.) Loved the middle bit! Although I agree with you THAT would have been an excellent cliffhanger! x3

2.) SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
nekochan1994 chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
1.) Excuse me! But after seeing that "Mirror Memory" I am completely on Jareth's side! WTH was the poor guy supposed to do! In fact I bet he was trying to intercede for his friend & after that spectacular display finally gave up! I feel fucking sorry for Jareth & I really want to scream at Goliath for being such a blind dunder-head!

2.) I love the Kelpies & I can't wait to find out what Goliath has sent now! x3
nekochan1994 chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
... I really hope Sarah kicks Goliath in the jewels.
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
Jareth is so cheeky! *hearts everywhere*
nekochan1994 chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
Love It!
nekochan1994 chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
GAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHH this fic should be read by all those who assume to create "CHILD APPROPRIATE" works!
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
I LOVE THIS!
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
shimmy shimmy shimmy x3
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
1.) That answers that question & these ominous endings are NOT good for my heart. XD I Love it anyway!

2.) I'm sorry but Mindy was the one who broke the professional barrier. Anything Sarah did or said would only get a heavy reprimand b/c anything she said or did, even though she "should" have controlled herself, would never have happened if her supposed boss didn't bring personal feelings to work & let it interfere in the process.
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
either the dark thing works against Jareth or for him.
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
that's not foreboding at all! XD