Reviews for Go Down Easy
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This. This is great. Minimalist, and just ambiguous enough. It's hard to be vague and stay interesting, but this totally manages it.
Talent2max chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I can hear my grandmother telling me this story in her slow southern drawl, see her shake her finger at me as she tucks me in and turns out the light. I am amazed at how well you spun this tale. well done.
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is a really well written story :) You've done an excellent job
zara2148 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
The ending line was perfect in its stark creepiness.
Wolfyfox chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
wow... That was awesome! i love it! one qustion though, is his mom supposed to be mama odie or something? cause some people think it is
Airelle Vilka chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Oh! I'm getting chills while reading this! It's been a while since I've come across not only decent, but terrific writing! You write with that smooth, seductive flavor that is so Facilier!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Nice work, I really like this, it has the feel of a Southern children's warning.
CrystallicSky chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I'm thoroughly surprised that this doesn't have more reviews. This is an excellent example of fiction, especially in comparison to some of the other Facilier-related stories in this section.

You've really managed to capture not only the mood of the genre, but the feel of Dr. Facilier's character, as well. I'm almost at a loss for words to describe how nicely this comes across as a whole, so I'll just leave it at this: great work on this and I'd love to see more from you should you choose to write any! D
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 12/30/2009