Reviews for For you I will wake
Ember Tsuki-Chan chapter 5 . 4/14
I. LOVE. THIS.
Plain and simple. It's AMAZING!
777angeloflove chapter 5 . 3/7
love it! so funny!
Goddess of Idun chapter 5 . 2/19
I certainly hope Jim and Spock made the crew suffer. And I'm not saying that jokingly - I CAN'T STAND IT when people poke into other people's business and try to play matchmakers. So, seriously, I'm daydreaming about some punishment that really made them honestly regret their smugness. However, I'm really happy for our favourite command team. This is a really enjoyable, well-written and thought-through story - I applaud you! :)
lulu422 chapter 5 . 2/14
Oh fuck, that was BEAUTIFUL! I just ate up the fondue I made out of all that cheese and stuffed my mattress with all the fluff. I LOVED it!
lulu422 chapter 2 . 2/14
Damn, my heart just broke for Jim.
Traveler07 chapter 5 . 1/24
WRITE MORE THINGS PLEASE!
Lady-Holly-Wood chapter 5 . 1/23
Nice subtle review thing there wow. I think you have the subtly of a hippo. I kid I kid I love you for writing this. It made me all warm and fuzzy inside :3

Tis very very very very VERY well written kind of intelligent and articulate but not sounding like a waffley twat so yeah good job
️️️
BYEEE
grimjaws chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
[sobs] this was too cute for words and these two will be the end of me!
d1x1lady chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
Fabulous story! Love it.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
The obliviousness...oh my gosh. You're so good at writing it, wow. I loved this, thank you. Also, great subliminal messaging: 'gREat and Very IntEresting Writing'.
AmniIsRoving chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Your attempt at subliminal messaging is very clear! So... Here is a review! wved the story! It was very sweet! I look forward to more works by you in the future'
Muses be Kind to you!
Amni 3
Al chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Pretty much everything you write is excellent, and you should really just not stop writing because youre brilliant at it. Like, im not even saying it to compliment you, im just stating facts, ive read everything youve written on here (hope thats not creepy i just love your stories) *blushes and flees*
Green Sprout chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
God this was cute and just hilarious and I loved the hell out of this. all of it.
Green Sprout chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
I'm laughing so hard at the others trying to get delight with the whole "Are they together or not," and just Kirk with morning wood and UST all over the place.
Human being chapter 5 . 8/31/2013