Reviews for For you I will wake
rmsmwia chapter 5 . 9/12
I absolutely love this story! may I please translate it into russian? :33
tanseynz chapter 5 . 8/25
Grinned the whole way through.
tanseynz chapter 4 . 8/25
The river of denial Spock is paddling up has more rapids in it than the Victoria Falls. And yet he's so determined to make it true while at the same time falling, falling, falling...
tanseynz chapter 2 . 8/25
Oh Bones, that's sooo sneaky!
Yes good
louisesnape chapter 5 . 1/28
OMFG so good XD I just want your stories to go on for ever !
werewolf6780 chapter 5 . 1/2
Absolutely beautiful - all of it!
hmm chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Is it bad that I really wanted the mto "figuratively" kill each other in the turbo lift just to spite the crew?
Kuromei Aibyouka chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
OhMyGod! Yesyesyesye... Ahem. I mean, I quite enjoyed this chapter. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.
Crazy R Us chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Wow, this is just amazing! One of the few fics I've found so far that has such excellent characterization! Also, when I want my Spirk fix, I usually find something short and simple because long stories tend to deviate from the path a bit too much for my tastes. This...This story was perfect. I utterly love how it doesn't just hop from point A to point B; there were a few twists and surprises that just /added/ so much... adsdfgj Love it. Just, yes. XD

Fascinating. Very fascinating.
NoTime chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
AAAAAAND...I loved it. This was perfect! And yes, I can see how a towel clad Spock would cause a commotion. Mhm. Mhm. Really good job :D as always duh!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
You write them soooooooooooo well. I have read a lot of fic and no one writes them as well as you. I JUST LOVE YOU AND THEM AND YOUR FICS SO MUCH.
somexia chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Geeeee I want to see Spock with a towl too! Jim you lucky guy! This Geg buddy, god, I really wish I was there with you!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
It was amazing. There I said it.
becca chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
i loved this so much and you are perfect and so are your stories and they put a smile on my face and my heart ache and i love you bye