Reviews for For you I will wake
Arvit chapter 5 . 9/26
Clueless idiots, I love them :D
This was really fun to read, I liked the PoV changes and seeing it from the perspective of unknown crewmembers, poor Bones now though :D
Arvit chapter 4 . 9/26
I'll leave a longer review next chapter but because this distracted me for half of this chapter, a day has 86400 seconds, at least that is the average amount we use. Two days therefore have 172800 seconds. In winter the times between two times the sun is at its highest elevation are longer as the Earth is closer to the sun. If you measure a day by the Earth's view on a distant star, a day has 23 hours and 56 minutes, or 86160 seconds. Have fun with this useless information :)
Mallegot chapter 5 . 8/25
Wow great story! Btw you're hilarious. I had to laugh every time with your author's note :P
germanpsychiatrist chapter 5 . 7/10
Please don't bother yourself with making these little, less serious, maybe, things like this short, they are amazing! I mean, too much mutual pining is a lil bit frustrating, but this piece shouldn't be shorter. Oh I know I'm not objective, because shipping and fake relationship are one of my favorite tropes, but who is objective and who doesn't like these tropes? Soo, perfect kinda-shipper kinda-i'm-sick-of-y'all McCoy, absolutely perfect Spirk-in-denial, I really don't know if there's anything I wouldn't call perfect. If it's ooc, I'm lost with your perfect writing and I don't care and I love it!
PS Chocolate isn't such a bad idea (don't look at me I'm perfectly normal)
KatieLyn chapter 5 . 4/25
I do believe they did play chess. Because their brains short circuited from all of that love and they couldn't do anything else for a could of hours at least.

I love this story. Thank you for sharing it. It made me happy.
rmsmwia chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
I absolutely love this story! may I please translate it into russian? :33
tanseynz chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
Grinned the whole way through.
tanseynz chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
The river of denial Spock is paddling up has more rapids in it than the Victoria Falls. And yet he's so determined to make it true while at the same time falling, falling, falling...
tanseynz chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Oh Bones, that's sooo sneaky!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
Yes good
louisesnape chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
OMFG so good XD I just want your stories to go on for ever !
werewolf6780 chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
Absolutely beautiful - all of it!
hmm chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Is it bad that I really wanted the mto "figuratively" kill each other in the turbo lift just to spite the crew?
Kuromei Aibyouka chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
OhMyGod! Yesyesyesye... Ahem. I mean, I quite enjoyed this chapter. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.
Crazy R Us chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Wow, this is just amazing! One of the few fics I've found so far that has such excellent characterization! Also, when I want my Spirk fix, I usually find something short and simple because long stories tend to deviate from the path a bit too much for my tastes. This...This story was perfect. I utterly love how it doesn't just hop from point A to point B; there were a few twists and surprises that just /added/ so much... adsdfgj Love it. Just, yes. XD

Fascinating. Very fascinating.