Reviews for Beignets
Gryffindor57 chapter 1 . 6/16
Aww! :) I love it! Great job :)
Mango chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Nawwwzzzleesss... You got their personalities spot on, this is adorable!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This was lovely!
Neon-Night-Light chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I'm in love with this. Amazingly written and great characterization.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was really cute! I loved it!
calicar chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Haha, how cute(: the prince doing, or at least attempting, to do the dirty work for his wife. This story needs more reviews. It was fantastic.
Gilbert Winchester chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
hehehehehe that was about the cutes thing in the whole world! XD
Mrs. Naara chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Fluff fluff fluff, I live for fluff. Good work
Jynxed Keyboard chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Perfect's a great word to describe this oneshot, actually. I love me some quality Naveen dorkiness, and he and Tiana are just the sweetest! Loved this oneshot and the movie itself. :D
bibliophileemily chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Brilliant characterization with a believable and adorable plot. Naveen is so cute when he tries. Thanks for providing more fuel for my obsession with this movie!
freakishly chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
i just saw the movie today! i thought it was a sweet movie...

sweet as in... "aw, sweet!" not the other sufer dude sweet, the "aw" sweet

anyways, your story is "aw" sweet!

very nice, u have neveen's character well
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This was adorable and reminded me of when Tiana taught Naveen how to mince a mushroom. I like that you made it about beignets, and the dialogue is very fitting. I can hear both character's voices. I also liked the way you described Naveen making a mess with the flour. Through this scene you see how much chemistry they have together. I loved this. Very beautiful!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wow. Cooking has never been quite so tantalizing, no? Haha. Really cute.

~Chica~
Sera chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Shameless, indeed, but very well written and not at all boring. I could see this before my eyes, a little movie in my mind. I loved it. :]

Please write more stories soon! _
tahitiliz chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Nice one shot. Definitely adorable... I loved the "shameless fluff" description. Shameless fluff is the best kind!