Reviews for The Unbearable Lightness of Being Chuck and Blair
Fan chapter 22 . 5/17
Will there be a sequel?
Alex chapter 15 . 1/4
This story is my dream fanfiction. Angst, Romance, Eleanor Waldorf, and a dash of comedy. Honestly, it doesn't get any better than this.
Alexandria chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
This is wonderful. This deserves an award, I mean, this chapter made me want to cry, punch my computer, cry again, throw my computer threw the window and then hug it... It's wonderful and it's beautiful and SO fucking well portrayed. You bring such an epicness to Chuck and Blair. And it's not that you bring it, I'm wrong, you enhance it. Because we all know they're epic, they're inevitable, they're out of this world, but you have a way of making it known and that's just gorgeous. Thank YOU, for writing this. It's honestly the most beautiful, heart-wrenching Chair story and I'm immensely glad I stumbled upon it. Simply wonderful.
Alex chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
WHY is this story so fucking underrated? This is one the best Chair stories I've encountered since my time if , amazing!
Alexandria chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
This is fucking me up. I love it.
Alexandria chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This story is gonna be the death of me. I can feel it. I'm already crying.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
So Chuck raped Blair? I looked at all the reviews, and I feel like someone had to say this self-evident fact. Whatever just happened, clearly was not consensual, even if Blair nodded eventually. Chuck tore her close off even while she said no, and he was hurting her. This was not ok, and continuing a relationship from this point really is not ok.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
AMAZING PLS PLS PLS RETURN
Guest chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
This story should have more reviews.
Josefina chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
This story is fantastic and I can't get enough of it. It makes me laugh, cry and just... experience what TRUE, fa-fucking-tastic fanfiction is like. I love reading this, hope you loved writing it.
PeacefullyJos chapter 17 . 9/4/2014
This chapter here made me cry. I thought I should comment on that fact because it means your story-telling powers are really fucking strong. If you can make a person cry, then they are fucking powerful. I love this story sooo much. I think I've already stated that fact about fifty times but I just can't say it enough.
PeacefullyJos chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
I just LOVE this story so much. It's so amazingly long and perfect and SOOOOO excellently portrayed. Everytimes I finish a chapter, I end up with the feeling that this is just... just so fucking well written, I get chills or I laugh out loud. It's such a great balance between Comedy and Drama. I'm just positively floored by the sheer awesomeness of this story. I really, really am.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Re-reading this again. I barely remember anything and it's just so amazing. Everything, the dynamic, the portrayal, the plot. It's just... fucking fantastic. Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing such a masterpiece.
PeacefullyJos chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
This is incredible. Most Complete, emotive Chuck and Blair story. Excellently written, excellently portayed.. Just amazing. Keep writing, you're doing us all a great favour.
PeacefullyJos chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
This is amazing. This story. The portrayal. We need more stories such as this one. Would it be too much to ask you to write like a hundred more? Great writing.