Reviews for Flame and Vortex
denis.d2505 chapter 4 . 2/18
Interesting story but alas another unfinished project :/
Well Faved and Followed in hopes to read more in the future...
D.I.R.M chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I have to say this is one of the most well written stories I've ever read. The plot's good, the characters well maintained, and any cliche's are kept tasteful and sparse. This is a great example of what all author's should strive for. Its a shame I will never finish this story. While I understand why you posted the summary as presented, but as you also pointed out this is an OC story. I have no problems with OC's so long as they're well maintained, but I didn't come to a fanfiction website to read about Original Characters, I came here to read about characters I already know and love. Keep up the good work, and I hope you generate a large fan base.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
very nice
BYoshi1993 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Canon only has one n. Two n's is for a cannon like in the cival war. Canon just means the original writing or work.

Anyway, I've enjoyed what I've read so far and can't wait to read more.

-Michael :D
Klumsy with Kunai chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
WARNING:
The writer LIES!

This NOT a FemNaru X Kyuubi Story!

This is an OC X Kyuubi story!

Naruto is alive in this story as well.
But the Kyuubi is sealed into his sister.
Then the Sandaime decides to lie to Naruto and tell
him his OC sister is dead.

What a load of cow poo.

So if you came looking for a Naruto story, you will leave disappointed, just as I did.
The Phenomnenon chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
I was clicking around and found this. I'm glad I did because it's great! I like how used some kitsune folklore in here. That they can't lie and stuff. I also love how Naruto plays the big brother. Can't wait for your next update!
yakunantenshi chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
love the chapter...aw so sweet...plz update soon
That Crazy Person chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I can't remember the last time I read a good femnaruxkyuubi story. But I do know that it was awesomeness and have since tried to find it again, but I haven't, so it has most probably been deleted. Your story has all the beginning qualities of a great story, unlike many of the other *insert not nice words here* stories that tend to lay around this place.

Don't fail this story or so help me God, I will burn you to a tree.
Great King of Evil chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Haha, I love how Naruto is being all protective!Big Brother, particularly with the whole "And if you ever break my sister's heart again...I'll destroy you." line.

It seems like you've neatly wrapped everything up for this arc. I hope to see what happens soon.

Also, I finally finished writing the story I was telling you about, check it out in the story filters soon for Kyuubi.
schnookums chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Loved the chapter. I'm glad everythings been settled between those three. As much as this chapter centered around Naruto, I really loved it. It gave hints to the growing relationship between ourain characters and her brother who will have a big part in this as well. I really enjoyed it and can't wait to see what comes next.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Hahaha! XD I love big brother who go into that overprotective I'll-kill-you-if-you-hurt-my-sister-in-any-way mode. XD It's just so funny! It's like second to only 'hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn.' XD UPDATE!
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
A suprisingly solid chapter
JuryBlazeBlade chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Aw... isn't young love just adorable? this is a very interesting story you have here I particularly enjoy the big brother Naruto thing you have going on here,I am glad that he didn't go dark and try to kill her after learning about the kyuubi. It will be interesting to see him pull the big brother tricks on Kyuubi later on in the story. It certanly will get interesting when they all return to Konoha. Will Naruto be Kachu's Jonin sensei? Keep up the good work.
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Aw... so cute! 5 year old crushes... that brings me back. *sigh* well great job!
Grey vs Ale chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Nice chapter! Go Big Brother Naruto!