Reviews for Since You’re Here, I Can Now Cry
Awww!
kawasenpai chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Very nice
Unknown chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
It's always sad when somebody dies, but until we lose we love, only then are we aware of how much it hurts. You've definitly shown this in your portrayal of Tiana's hurt toward losing her father. I also loved how Tiana allowed Naveen to comfort her, giving her the strength to cry and let her emotions pour out. Excellent job.
TravellingInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Good job
TravellingInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Good job
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
OMG I loved this sooooooooo much it was amazing best patf fanfic ever!
spongetina013 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
i really liked this...it was so cute! aww! please continue writing
PrimaryColour chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I need a tissue. Excuse me.

I loved the way you portrayed Tiana and Naveen- sniff.

Beautiful beyond words! Please continue writing!
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
That was sweet. I really liked it. Tiana is so strong willed and independent, and I love that she feels comfortable enough to be vulnerable around Naveen.
swarlock chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This was beautifully written. That's all that needs to be said.
Eve-the-Charlotte chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was really sweet, it made me want to cry! I loved it.
Mrs. Naara chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I absolutly love how Tiana talks to her father, it is so cute! Well written good work
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
It's very cute, but i noticed several grammar mistakes that grated slightly on my nerves. The plot is cute, and I like how you mixed a bit of foreign culutre into this as well, but be sure to check over your work very thouroghly before publishing something. Here are some examples:

"she felt still felt unworthy"(1)

"Tiana did not stop walking for no reason"(2)

"unexpected how I got though.” (3)

"I wanted to bring me with me today"(4)

"her stop on the bed "(5)

There were a few others that i can't find right now, these are just a few.

In (1) it should be "she still felt unworthy"

(2)"She did not stop again" or "Tiana did not stop walking"

(3)"unexpected how I got it though"

(4)"I wanted to bring him with me today"

(5)"her spot in the bed"

I hope this was helpful, it's not too bad, you just need to be more thurough when you double check your work for mistakes. Spell check only make sure things are spelled correctly, not if the words make sense where they are, so be careful not to depend on it too much when going over your work.
Malrora chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
There are a few grammar mistakes, but they're not terribly distracting. Jut a tip, try to read things you write out loud to yourself before you post them, it makes catching mistakes a lot easier :)

I wanted to cry so badly while reading this. Of course, I had to endure a fit of giggles when Naveen pulled out the minced fruit ; Overall, this was sad but really sweet.
karith chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Wonderful, this made me cry at the end.