Reviews for The Stinkbomb Plot
4everSkyhigh chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This made me crack up so bad! Awesome! (Wait... Jihl has a whip?)
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
hahahahaha
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
It's okay if it sucks! It was very funny. And in the end, that's the only thing that matters! _
Kiyoumi chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
*giggles*

I remember reading this waaaay back when you first posted it. Suddenly, I wanted to read it again so I looked for it and, what do you know? It still made me laugh~ This is so brilliant~
The Silence Will Set Me Free chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
HAHA! That was hilarious!

Poor Hope xD I would...went o.0
BabyLight-Kins Minnions chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
OMG this was epic win.

Seriously. In my opinion no one was out of character, you basically have to think of fang in this situation and its so true.

I now adore this fanfic and you NEED to write more fan fics like this.
God of Discord chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL! more!11
UchihaEna chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Hahaha! Nice attempt Sunflower-chan! X3

{Long time no type/read!}

"Someday I'll crack that egg open and see the deep abyss inside."

lmao my new favorite quote!

~Ena
Scraggles chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Awesome! I almost pissed myself laughing. Could I possibly use this as the basis for a flash? It made me laugh just that hard that I considered starting animating again . . and making the first flash parody on FFXI.

Anyway, Fang wasn't that out of character. If you think about her playful mood and the accent, it's perfectly plausible to envision her doing all of that. The mistletoe part is what really got me though, that and the picture of them stuck in an elevator for hours with Hope having to pee . . and the elevator already smelling like pee. I would've laughed even harder though if Fang and Lightning actually had to kiss, which is what I was hoping for. Nevertheless, it's good.

Also, coincidentally, before I started using Light/Fang/Vanille, my party was Light/Fang/Hope... weird.
twistedthoughts chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I can't think of any other way to tell you how awesome this crack was other than letting you know what I liked best. Basically everything, but these were utter GOLD.

"I still can't ski." The teenager eventually said.

"Oh just throw yourself in!" The older woman sighed.

"What-?"

Hope was then shoved down the hill by Fang.

"That was mean." Lightning muttered. "And it's me that's saying that."

"He needs to learn to ski. It's like learning a language, except you're skiing."

"But there's no snow."

"That is an issue."

"Fang, last time I had faith in you, I ended up dangling upside down off Bahamut fourteen thousand feet above ground. Dressed as a sheep."

"It was a cow."

"I don't care; they're both farm animals –"

"It was the bottom half of a cow." The older woman added as the elevator arrived. "Sazh was wearing the top half."

"No, that was my foot."

"Oh. Sorry Hope."

"Can you get off my foot?"

"No, I might stand on Lightning's foot and she's more likely to punch me."

"Fang, you look particularly evil in this light."

"Shut it Farron, you look like a slut in any light."

(this part seriously almost killed me)(I'm gonna remember this line for the rest of my life!)

"Whatever." Lightning looked up. "Shit. Fang, don't move."

"Why?"

"There is mistletoe directly above your head."

"... Oh God. Are you underneath it?"

"I'm near it."

"Back away, back away."

"I'm trying... okay, I'm clear. Now run."

(rofl random mistletoe)

You have serious talent. Write more crack! And Fang may be OOC, but she was OOC in an awesome way. Cheers! XD
Venaserah chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Oh my god LMFAO. I have never laughed so hard at a fic. This was awesome xD hope you write more! Favored and subscribed!
Retro Gladius chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That was awesome. It's been a while since I literally lol'ed while reading a story. The randomness is just epic, I love it.
LilVirga chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
My favorite parts were:

"We could have borrowed that truck! Snow was offering the damn truck to us, but no! We have to get there and back on skis!" The soldier sighed. "Once we get back, I am taking you to a psychologist, and getting your mental state checked!"

"She stole my pineapple!"

"I don't give a fuck!"

"Oh someday you will Lightning." Fang nodded wisely. "Someday, you will be contemplating life – Probably while trying to avoid doing something and say to yourself: 'Someday I'll crack that egg open and see the deep abyss inside.'"

A very long pause followed this statement.

"Hope, rock-!"

Smack!

"OW!"

"Never mind, you found it."

~

"... Would now be a bad time to say I need the toilet?"

"Yes, it would be a bad time Hope." Another pause ensued.

"If you pee your pants boy, I will shove my spear up your anus."

"Fang!"

"Do you want to be stuck in a lift with a boy that smells of pee?"

"The entire lift smells of pee, I doubt it will make much difference."

"I'm bored."

"Good for you."

The lift juddered violently.

"The lift's bored."

"Good for it."

~

"... Lightning, are we going to die?"

"Yes."

~

Nice work! I want to see more fics from you! -)
bloodyfangirl13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
what do u mmean it sucks! ITS AMAZING! i read this week after my dog died and laughed so hard it cured my depression! so no it doesnt suck!
frozen-popsicles chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
“Because Hope, the universe hates you.”

True dat. True dat.

There were so many fantastic one-liners in here. And, pshaw, Fang wasn't OOC. I'm sure that's how she acts... after several cups of coffee:D